Fine Ground Sea Salt Almond Flour Crackers uploaded by Calista v.Fine Ground Sea Salt Almond Flour Crackers uploaded by Becca D.

BY SIMPLE MILLS

Fine Ground Sea Salt Almond Flour Crackers 1 Per Box see more...

Calista v.
Camas, WA
I don’t know if I can write a short review on these crackers because I buy 6 boxes at a time from Costco just in case they become seasonal or what not. Great flavor and beyond delicious, guys these crackers are the best “healthy” cracker you can eat. If you are allergic to nuts you’ll have to go elsewhere but if you can’t do wheat or gluten these will be your best friend!!! #simplemills #almondflour Fine Ground Sea Salt Almond Flour Crackers
Lindsey J.
Franklin, TN
Gluten-free products aren't always the tastiest, but these Simple Mills Fine Ground Sea Salt Almond Flour Crackers are delicious! They have a subtle garlic flavor and are very satisfying when you want something salty and crunchy. I love that they are made with 8 simple ingredients!
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
These. Are. GENIUS! By far the best almond flour cracker I’ve ever tried. And I’ve tried a lot. It’s flavorful and the texture is right and it uses cassava flour as well, so I totally love them. I 100% recommend trying them!
Teresa S.
I recieved these as a sample from EverydayFamily. They taste great! They came really smashed so i only had a few bites, but I will be buying it!
Natalie N.
Fort Wayne, IN
These crackers are so delicious!! I couldn’t stop eating them and it’s so nice to be able to buy something with quality ingredients!
Anna G.
Franklin
I go through a box of these at costco in like two days... they are AMAZING. Perfect saltiness. Perfect crunch. Just perfect.
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these gluten-free crackers. They're a little bit like a toned down Ritz. A little sweet and salty and very additive.
Becca D.
Santee, CA
Oh my goodness 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I wish these didn’t have so many carbs. They taste AMAZING!! You must try😜