BY FINE GARDENING #6 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 6 issues - Fine Gardening Magazine brings you breathtaking design ideas, helpful techniques, and the know-how to get great results in your own garden.

• How does this compare to Martha Stewart?1 Answers
  • Its hard to say so many good ones1 Answers
  • What is your favorite recurring column in the magazine?5 Answers
Shannon M.
I get some great ideas and inspiration for things I want to do around my house and in my garden. Not a lot of useless articles which is a plus! I do not have a subscription bc I go to the store and just grab one when I need ideas. If you like gardening or plants and flowers in general, I highly recommend this magazine!
Tina I.
I like this magazine a lot, and I’m quite picky when it comes to reading material. It’s very informative and has lots of good, useful information in it. I love the articles and the pictures. I always save these magazines after I’ve read them so I can read them again in the future or pass them on to friends.
Amiya L.
Woodstock, GA
Don't have a green thumb, their tips and tricks really helped me to give me the confidence to plant my first cherry tomatoe plant. 6 weeks in and it is beautiful. My son and I named her Sherri Templeton
Tiffani R.
Warren, MI
I am looking to start a gArden in my backyard this year and this has a lot of tips and pointers plus pictures for reference, along with stories and helpful information. I enjoy reading it and hope it will help me in my journey to a great garden of my own
Yvette V.
Vista, CA
I love growing thing I love having my garden this magazine gives me idea and also when I see more I wanna do more it’s kind of an inspiration to make me do more I’m not subscribed but will be soon if you like garden go buy your self this magazine
Jenna B.
My step mom gets this magazine sent to her and I love going through it and reading about all the gardening tips and tricks for that season. Not to mention everything is super entertaining and gives me a lot more knowledge on things I never knew
Croix M.
National City
Very nice read for a laid back lifestyle. I get this once in a while for information on plants especially ornamental. They have practical tips and inspiration for you to maintain and give life to a nice stretch of soil you take care of.
Kayla W.
blue springs
Nice magazine. Lots of tips for getting your yard looking its best. Very affordable magazine. Great for when spring comes around and you can start getting ready to get your yard done. Recommend to everyone looking to find a green thumb.
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
Gardening has been something I’ve wanted to do for a while. I like to read this when I’m feeling inspired to do something new with my garden. The photography and tips they offer are great! Can’t wait to add a new addition to my garden.
Gina S.
elmwood park
I want my garden to look as beautiful as the house does. My favorite part about This subscription is that it shows me how to lay out my plants correctly and have them look beautiful and healthy. I would recommend if you like to garden.
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
What is your favorite recurring column in the magazine?
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
Its hard to say so many good ones
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How does this compare to Martha Stewart?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
What do you love most about this magazine?