BY FINE GARDENING #6 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 6 issues - Fine Gardening Magazine brings you breathtaking design ideas, helpful techniques, and the know-how to get great results in your own garden.

• How does this compare to Martha Stewart?1 Answers
  • Its hard to say so many good ones1 Answers
  • What is your favorite recurring column in the magazine?5 Answers
Shannon M.
I get some great ideas and inspiration for things I want to do around my house and in my garden. Not a lot of useless articles which is a plus! I do not have a subscription bc I go to the store and just grab one when I need ideas. If you like gardening or plants and flowers in general, I highly recommend this magazine!
Yvette V.
Vista, CA
I love growing thing I love having my garden this magazine gives me idea and also when I see more I wanna do more it’s kind of an inspiration to make me do more I’m not subscribed but will be soon if you like garden go buy your self this magazine
Jenna B.
My step mom gets this magazine sent to her and I love going through it and reading about all the gardening tips and tricks for that season. Not to mention everything is super entertaining and gives me a lot more knowledge on things I never knew
Kayla W.
blue springs
Nice magazine. Lots of tips for getting your yard looking its best. Very affordable magazine. Great for when spring comes around and you can start getting ready to get your yard done. Recommend to everyone looking to find a green thumb.
Croix M.
National City
Very nice read for a laid back lifestyle. I get this once in a while for information on plants especially ornamental. They have practical tips and inspiration for you to maintain and give life to a nice stretch of soil you take care of.
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
Gardening has been something I’ve wanted to do for a while. I like to read this when I’m feeling inspired to do something new with my garden. The photography and tips they offer are great! Can’t wait to add a new addition to my garden.
Emily A.
Blue Ridge, VA
I love this magazine. It has so many helpful tips and fun articles to read about. it encourages me to keep up with my garden and make it the best it can be! I love seeing all the plants and new items out there to help with gardening.
Gina S.
elmwood park
I want my garden to look as beautiful as the house does. My favorite part about This subscription is that it shows me how to lay out my plants correctly and have them look beautiful and healthy. I would recommend if you like to garden.
Cora P.
Atlanta, GA
This is not the most interesting magazine but I love reading it from time to time to get information about gardening! If I need to find out about any gardening information this is the magazine I would read Fine Gardening
Christine S.
Blaine, MN
This magazine gives great inspiration and examples of things to do outdoors and in the garden. I enjoy looking through this magazine. I do not have a subscription but have purchased this at Target before. I would recommend.
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
What is your favorite recurring column in the magazine?
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
Its hard to say so many good ones
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How does this compare to Martha Stewart?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
What do you love most about this magazine?