BY FINE GARDENING #9 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 6 issues - Fine Gardening Magazine brings you breathtaking design ideas, helpful techniques, and the know-how to get great results in your own garden.

• How does this compare to Martha Stewart?1 Answers
  • Its hard to say so many good ones1 Answers
  • What is your favorite recurring column in the magazine?5 Answers
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy
I enjoy reading this magazine. It really has helpful hint and instructions on gardening. I get to see other beautiful gardens around the world. I've leaned to many thing from reading this great magazine.
Maraya A.
Pahrump, NV
My boyfriend has taken an interest in Gardening so I researched for the best gardening magazine and of course I found Fine Gardening. I purchased him a subscription and it’s a joy to see his face light up when it comes in the mail, he absolutely loves it!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love this magazine for its wonderful articles, tips and beautiful pictures. Having a garden is something I’ve always dreamed of, but I just haven’t had the means to do so. At any rate, this magazine at least let’s me live vicariously through others.
Morgan C.
Love fine gardening magazines because I️ love to plant my own flowers and garden. I️ spend a lot of my time outside during the spring and summer working on my garden. This magazine will give you all kinds of tips and tricks and that’s what I️ love most about I️t
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I am so in to gardening so this is a great way to get some wonderful ideas I love fruits ,vegetables and plants as well so I think of there is someone out there Interested in starting and garden this is the thing to grab for sure
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I enjoy the articles here and have found some good advice for my own gardening in what kind of things to plant, how to care for them, what to do about certain types of pests, etc. I will keep reading and would recommend.
Cece M.
Ogden, UT
I love opening my mailbox to see this magazine waiting for me. I am in my garden every day tending to it as we grow a lot of our own fruits and vegetables. This magazine is great for someone like me who lives to garden.
Anna C.
This is a wonderful magazine to read. I love being outdoors and finding different projects to start outside. I read every day and this whole magazine is my favorite. I highly recommend this subscription to others.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
This has gone down hill so badly. I used to love everything in the articles but not anymore. A lot of it is stuff I already know. I wouldn’t continue to read this honestly. I am just not impressed with it anymore
Katelynn N.
I love to look at the pictures in these magazines but find them impractical. I love my garden but cannot invest such time in it. I would love simpler do it yourself projects for those with small homely gardens
Dana F.
Oakdale, Mn
What is your favorite recurring column in the magazine?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How does this compare to Martha Stewart?
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
Its hard to say so many good ones