BY FINE GARDENING #7 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 6 issues - Fine Gardening Magazine brings you breathtaking design ideas, helpful techniques, and the know-how to get great results in your own garden.

Shannon M.
I get some great ideas and inspiration for things I want to do around my house and in my garden. Not a lot of useless articles which is a plus! I do not have a subscription bc I go to the store and just grab one when I need ideas. If you like gardening or plants and flowers in general, I highly recommend this magazine!
Julia R.
Brooklyn, NY
My parents are really into gardening, so I caught their green thumb. This is a very interesting magazine. I do feel like it needs a more modern revamp though. The content of the magazine is great, I just think there could be some minor artistic touches to bring the magazine to life even more! :)
Kristi P.
This magazine gives me ideas on landscaping , container gardens , self made waterfalls and small yard ponds for water plants and small aquatic life , such as koi , frogs , ,Lily pads etc..., it's a handy magazine to have around if you like being in the yard and planting .
Amiya L.
Woodstock, GA
Don't have a green thumb, their tips and tricks really helped me to give me the confidence to plant my first cherry tomatoe plant. 6 weeks in and it is beautiful. My son and I named her Sherri Templeton
Karen M.
Detroit , MI
It's okay I like the little articles that they have in there sometimes they have like either little projects or recipes and that's what I like looking through them I had a subscription for magazines but I decided to stop it because it got too expensive..
Tiffani R.
Warren, MI
I am looking to start a gArden in my backyard this year and this has a lot of tips and pointers plus pictures for reference, along with stories and helpful information. I enjoy reading it and hope it will help me in my journey to a great garden of my own
Yana S.
Oakland, NJ
Great info and a good amount of intriguing topics and articles. I appreciate the variety of topics and am seriously contemplating subscribing. I read it every few weeks or so when I come across it. I would absolutely recommend it to others.
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
This magazine is amazing! I love looking at all the exquisite gardens and I get all these ideas rolling in my head on how I want my future garden to look like. I’m so glad I have this magazine! It helps me decide what all I need and want for a garden.
Yvette V.
Vista, CA
I love growing thing I love having my garden this magazine gives me idea and also when I see more I wanna do more it’s kind of an inspiration to make me do more I’m not subscribed but will be soon if you like garden go buy your self this magazine
Jenna B.
My step mom gets this magazine sent to her and I love going through it and reading about all the gardening tips and tricks for that season. Not to mention everything is super entertaining and gives me a lot more knowledge on things I never knew
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
What is your favorite recurring column in the magazine?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
What do you love most about this magazine?
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
Its hard to say so many good ones
Victoria F.
How does this compare to Martha Stewart?
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Is this your favorite gardening magazine?