FINDING NEMO Sea of Activities Jumper

by Kids II

Just keep jumping with the Finding Nemo Sea of Activities Jumper! This magical entertainer from Disney Baby will take your baby on an underwater adventure all the way to P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney. Surrounded by a sea of Nemo-themed toys, you���ll watch waves of wonder upon her face as she interacts with the 13+ activities created by Bright Starts. She���ll clown around with her favorite clown fish, sea herself in a baby-safe mirror and play with all her Nemo favorites, like Dory, Bruce, Mr. Ray and more. Baby can steer her ship anyway she wants in her 360-degree rotating chair, made with a high-backed seat for extra comfort. With dancing lights, sweet songs and Finding Nemo friends, your baby will love to dive into playtime!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FINDING NEMO Sea of Activities Jumper!
How would you rate this product?
Shaina W.
Henrico, VA
FINDING NEMO Sea of Activities Jumper uploaded by Shaina W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually have the Minnie Mouse one. My daughter loves her jumper. It's easy to assemble and also easy to adjust as baby grows. It has plenty of accessories to keep baby busy and it also has extra loops to add additional toys. I recommend this for any parent with an active baby. #babyessentials
Ashley S.
Clermont, FL
FINDING NEMO Sea of Activities Jumper uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Target
My baby just turned 6 months in June and loves this Nemo jumper. She just jumps all over the place. It can hold out even when the baby is super hyper and happy. All the toys are there for them to chew and touch. The only thing I’d say I wish would be added for such an expensive product is more light up and noise aspects. Only two things do something. Which is fine but this is a big investment. I do however love it and so does my baby. She even takes a little cat nap if it’s needed in between playing.
Denise M.
Odessa, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this jumper. My son has so much fun in it. It helps him with support for his feet.
Tammy H.
West Palm Bch, FL
FINDING NEMO Sea of Activities Jumper uploaded by Tammy H.
Purchased at: Amazon
FINDING NEMO Sea of Activities Jumper This is one of the cutest and sturdiest baby jumper I have seen. There are so many activities to do and there is music and of course jumping.. it’s made by Disney so it’s definitely good. Having Nemo, and stingrays as your playmates are great.
Justina H.
Roseville, CA
Purchased at: Target
FINDING NEMO Sea of Activities Jumper this is such a cute and interactive baby jumper! the seat rotates all the way around so your little one can see and play with all of the toys. my daughter can’t get enough of this activity jumper! for the price, this item is definitely worth it for your little one! #babyessentials #babyjumper #momessentials #babyactivities #babyplay #baby #findingnemojumper
Maryulin T.
Oakley, CA
FINDING NEMO Sea of Activities Jumper uploaded by Maryulin T.
FINDING NEMO Sea of Activities Jumper uploaded by Maryulin T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mi bebé ama este Jumper es su favorito juguete, le gusta pasar tiempo aquí y jugar con sus peces, este Jumper es muy entretenido es un poco costoso pero vale la pena el lo ama, parece que es muy cómodo porque mi bebé se ha quedado dormido ahí unas cuantas veces. Lo recomiendo.
Melissa C.
Greenville, TX
Loveee this item! He always plays till he falls asleep. Momma can do whatever I have to do and he just jumps away lol.
sarag I.
dallas, Tx
My LO loved it as a baby, it kept him entertained and working his leg muscles! The only thing I wish is that most of the sea animals said something or light up like the turtle did. Also, wish the sting ray had lights on it, but it is pricey. It would be great for a Nemo theme nursery.
Erika V.
Love this jumper, i bought it for my baby boy and he loves it too. He loves all the little toys the jumper comes with and the disney theme is so adorable. I totally recommend this product
Emma S.
Stoke on Trent , Staffordshire
FINDING NEMO Sea of Activities Jumper uploaded by Emma S.
My little boy absolutely loves this, there is so much going on for him, it gives me a little freedom to catch up on cleaning! Perfect for a little one

Looking for your answer?