Finding Nemo  3D
By Finding Nemo
#44 in Movies
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Do you remember the first time you watched finding nemo? :)

Sam S.
Johana A.
Johana A.
2 years ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Yes i do.. It was long time ago thou
Alexis A.
Robert S.
Robert S.
Bapchule, AZ
3 years, 6 months ago
I do.. It was on a bootlegged DVD and the audio was horrible.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Arden, NC
4 years, 6 months ago
Oh yes, and crying when the mommy was eaten, and all the babies but one...so sad, but Dory made things funny :)
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Auburn , CA
4 years, 12 months ago
Yes! And still went to see it in 3D- one of the best movies ever made!
Claire W.
Claire W.
Novi, MI
5 years ago
Yes. I was visiting home after moving away. I went to see this with my old best friend. We were 10 minutes late.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Santa Ana, CA
5 years ago
Ha, I had never watched it till I had a child!
Mallori S.
Mallori S.
5 years ago
Yes, it was so long ago! But, it's still as exciting to watch as it was the first time.