Finding Nemo 3D

• Do you remember the first time you watched finding nemo? :)4 Answers
  • Is it way better to see it in 3D or does it matter?2 Answers
Finding Nemo  3D
Finding Nemo 3D
  • "Fineding Nemo in 3d is even better because you feel like you're in the movie with them and its such a fun way too watch it!" in 26 reviews
  • "Great effects took my 4 year old to see it for his 3rd birthday it's his favorite movie of course I've seen nemo a a bazillion times" in 25 reviews
  • "The most adorable movie ever I loved this movie as a child it was so good I love dorie shes do weird and Just keep swimming just keep swimming lol GREAT MOVIE nothing wrong with it" in 24 reviews
  • "I have always loved Finding nemo and have been awaiting a second movie, but i guess a 3D version is good for now :) but im glad i spent money on a movie already had it will never get old!" in 17 reviews
  • "Overall, such an amazing movie, it'll remain one of my all-time favourites, I highly recommend this to the whole family!" in 17 reviews
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Absolutely love this, to be honest I actually re-watched this just the other day. It's so entertaining from the beginning to the end, I swear it's not just for kids. My favorite character is dory voiced by Ellen Degeneres who I absolutely adore. It's basically about a fish who gets taken away from his dad and his dad together with dory who he meets along the way endure many obstacles and go on an adventure to find his son. I won't give away too much for those who haven't seen it yet, but please do!.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
Pop Culture Expert
I loved this movie as a kid and I have watched it numerous times since I first saw it in theaters when I was in third grade. Dory was my favorite character and I'm so happy that the next movie is all about Dory. This movie was definitely the movie of my childhood and I will pass it on to my children when I have them.
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Great Disney movie! We enjoyed it a little more than HD. My kids are ages 3 & 11 and they both enjoy watching this movie very much. Funny that my little one knows not to leave my side when out in stores or other public places because he knows there's a possibility of "getting lost like Nemo" (his words )
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this film. It is funny and fresh and Dory is just adorable BUT the 3D aspect is kind of weak. You can not even tell that it is in 3D because the movie wasnt made to be a 3D film, therefore the effect is dull and unneeded. Would waste your time or money on this one, just see the original.
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Let's be honest here, Finding Nemo was about Dory. Ellen Degeneres did a fantastic job of portraying a silly fish and never failed to make me laugh! Her lines were adorable and hilarious, but it still has a deep message, and brings up the concept of family and how important it is.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Elizabethton, TN
This is by far one of the best movies ever made. My entire family loves it. From our oldest, 18 to our youngest, 3. Family movie night is a huge deal in our house, this movie is always on the list. The story it tells, the values, the love. It's definitely a repeat kind of movie!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite Disney/Pixar movies! Finding Nemo teaches kids such a great lesson about friendship and love, and it's fun to watch and makes me laugh constantly! I love the turtle, I swear he's a stoner. :D Definitely worth watching, for both adults and children alike!
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Pop Culture Expert
Best movie since Toy Story, which isn't surprising. Pixar always hits it out of the park and Finding Nemo is no exception. The film has great moments for both parents and children, while delivering those traditional Pixar feels that no one was ready for.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Pop Culture Expert
If you liked finding Nemo on regular TV or movie screen, you are going to love the 3-D version! This was so awesome in the movie theater! It actually looks like the fish were swimming out to you and it was so good! Now I want to watch it right now! LOL
Sierra T.
Sierra T.
Pop Culture Expert
Finding nemo. In three Dee? It's all I wanted as a kid. I never stepped foot in a movie theatre until a few years and if I was a kid watching finding nemo in 3d I may have turned out to be a happier person. And my siblings love it. Go dory!
LORA V.
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
IF U COULD RATE THIS MOVIE , WHAT WOULD U RATE IT..1-10 ...I WOULD A 10
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Do you remember the first time you watched finding nemo? :)
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Metuchen, NJ
How old do you think your child should be that would sit threw the whole movie?
Allis G.
Allis G.
los Angeles, ca
Who's ready for finding Dory??
Diana R.
Diana R.
Naples, FL
Who's your favorite character from Finding Nemo?