Finding Nemo 3D

• Do you remember the first time you watched finding nemo? :)4 Answers
  • Is it way better to see it in 3D or does it matter?2 Answers
Finding Nemo  3D
Finding Nemo 3D
  • "Fineding Nemo in 3d is even better because you feel like you're in the movie with them and its such a fun way too watch it!" in 26 reviews
  • "Great effects took my 4 year old to see it for his 3rd birthday it's his favorite movie of course I've seen nemo a a bazillion times" in 25 reviews
  • "The most adorable movie ever I loved this movie as a child it was so good I love dorie shes do weird and Just keep swimming just keep swimming lol GREAT MOVIE nothing wrong with it" in 24 reviews
  • "I have always loved Finding nemo and have been awaiting a second movie, but i guess a 3D version is good for now :) but im glad i spent money on a movie already had it will never get old!" in 17 reviews
  • "Overall, such an amazing movie, it'll remain one of my all-time favourites, I highly recommend this to the whole family!" in 17 reviews
Maya S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie because it counts the amazing trip of two fish - Marlin and his son Nemo- who are forced to separate in the Great Barrier Reef, since Nemo is captured by a diver. The poor man ends up in the fishbowl of a dentist's office from which the port of Sydney can be seen. Marlin, with the help of a nice but clueless fish named Dory - who lacks immediate memory - embarks on a dangerous journey. The cautious father ends up becoming the hero of a true epic whose purpose is to rescue his son, who for his part has devised an insane plan to return home safely, my son also loves it,
Iris R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is beautiful and colorful. Every time I see this movie I wonder if the bottom f the ocean is that pretty. Movie is about two clown fishes, the father and son The son get lost and the father goes through a series of events to find his son in which he finally did. Awesome movie
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Nemo is such a great movie to see as a young children ! I love the message it has for friendship ! I feel that whenever I have kids I would totally have them see this movie ! It's a movie that has passed through generation !
Cloe S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This will always be one of the best movies ever. I saw it as a kid and I also went to see Finding Dory in theaters and few times this past year. Definitely a classic movie, anyone who hasn't seen this yet, this is a mustūüĖáūüíú
Ariel W.
Apple Valley, CA
Finding nemo was the first movie I saw in theaters when I was a kid and when it was released back in theaters I was able to take my child as her first movie! Such a wonderful movie that will stay wonderful throughout the years!
Sam M.
Great movie, but I avoid seeing anything in 3D. I get headaches and sometimes feel nauseous. Definitely consider this when you take your kids to see a 3D film, especially if they're prone to conditions like motion sickness.
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
My favorite movie even up to now. I can watch it over and over again. Finding Dory was even good. The movie is such greatly animated and has a great story line and script to the movie. Dory is such an amazing character. She makes me laugh a lot through the movie.
Hannah L.
This movie is a cute and unbelievably simple movie to watch. It is about a fish that is handicapped and how he is kidnapped and taken from his father. Showing true parental love, Marlan, who is a clown fish, goes after his son, with nothing in his path allowing him to slow down. He keeps on and on. Then, once he thinks he's lost Nemo, he loses the will to go on. But, when Nemo turns out okay, Marlan swears to never let him down again. But, Nemo has learned how to become brave and how to take care of himself and others. Nemo is a character that transforms from a small guy who can't fend for himself to a well capable young fish who can help himself. And, with the help of his new friends, he saves himself, his father, and their new friend Dory, who is also changed significantly by Marlan by becoming more serious and being able to remember things easily since she has short term memory loss. And, Marlan learns to have fun and let lose with the help of Dory. This movie teaches parents to let their kids learn to float with their help until they can do it alone, and to eventually step back and say "I've done all I can for them now, I've got to let them have their own fun, drown a little bit, and then learn to float again." And, it teaches kids to rely on themselves for the well being of others, and the well being of themselves. Finding Nemo is a great movie for everyone, and if you wanna laugh, it's great for that too.
Alejandra P.
Is one of the movies that was actually to enjoy in 3d screenshot ,beside the amazing story behind the film ,the music ,the adventure Disney create a new way for the kids to enjoy sea creatures and see the sea in different way.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Absolutely love this movie even as an adult. Watched it all the time as a kid. Very enjoyable and entertaining. Great for the whole family to watch. I highly recommend this movie.
San Antonio, TX
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Do you remember the first time you watched finding nemo? :)
Rachel K.
Metuchen, NJ
How old do you think your child should be that would sit threw the whole movie?
Allis G.
los Angeles, ca
Who's ready for finding Dory??
Diana R.
Naples, FL
Who's your favorite character from Finding Nemo?