Finding Dory (dvd) uploaded by Yadaris M.

BY BUENA VISTA

In this sequel to Pixar's 2003 smash hit Finding Nemo, lovable, amnesiac blue tang Dory (voiced by Ellen DeGeneres) decides to go off in search of her long-lost parents. With the help of young clown fish Nemo (Hayden Rolence) and his dad Marlin (Albert Brooks), Dory heads for California and the Monterey Marine Life Institute, evading predators along the way as she hopes to find a place she can call home. Co-directed by Andrew Stanton and Angus MacLane, Finding Dory also features the voice talents of Diane Keaton, Ty Burrell, Bill Hader, Ed O'Neill, Kaitlin Olson, Eugene Levy, Idris Elba, Dominic West, and Sigourney Weaver~Daniel Gelb see more...

Olivia R.
Summit, NJ
Really cute movie I really like it. It's so good for children and the plot is absolutely adorable and I was really happy with the movie. I really recommend this movie it's so amazing and good for people of all ages
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
Excellent movie. Is a great family story. Perfect relationship between Finding Nemo and Dory Story. You can buy in different store. The length of the movie is perfect. We recommend for all family.
Yadi M.
Love love love this movie! Almost made me cry when i went to see it at the movie theater! Its a great movie to watch it with your kids or even yourself! Its also not expensive to buy the dvd so you can watch it any time or day! So "just keep just keeping swimming 🎶"
Leslie S.
Finding Dory (dvd) is such a great movie about family. My kids love both of the movies about Nemo and Dory!
Kayla R.
Great movie! Usually the sequels aren't always as good as the first! Its a great family movie! Its such a cute movie! You can buy this almost anywhere!
Ashley C.
As a sequel to Finding Nemo, this story focuses on Dory instead, who suffers from short term memory loss. Its a beautiful story with lots of laughs.
Tal A.
Love this movie so cute for kids really really good and even for adults!!!love it!!!!! Really a great kids movie not disappointing at all
Kayla R.
Olathe
My kids absolute love this movie!!! Anytime we go to the aquarium, my kiddos freak out when they see “Nemo” and “Dory”!
Taylor S.
It's pretty good and my 3 year old loves it. It's certainly not my favorite kids movie though but I love Ellen as Dory.
C. B.
Great movie! Dory tries to find her family. This is seriously one of the best Disney movies I ever watched!!