Finding Dory (dvd) uploaded by Yadaris M.

BY BUENA VISTA

In this sequel to Pixar's 2003 smash hit Finding Nemo, lovable, amnesiac blue tang Dory (voiced by Ellen DeGeneres) decides to go off in search of her long-lost parents. With the help of young clown fish Nemo (Hayden Rolence) and his dad Marlin (Albert Brooks), Dory heads for California and the Monterey Marine Life Institute, evading predators along the way as she hopes to find a place she can call home. Co-directed by Andrew Stanton and Angus MacLane, Finding Dory also features the voice talents of Diane Keaton, Ty Burrell, Bill Hader, Ed O'Neill, Kaitlin Olson, Eugene Levy, Idris Elba, Dominic West, and Sigourney Weaver~Daniel Gelb see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
DORY DORY DORY !! I loved the movie I know a lot of people did not like it but I enjoyed it
Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA
Great movie! I loved Finding Nemo, so I was super excited when Finding Dory came out. It was even better than I expected. Definitely one of the best sequels I have ever seen. It's a great movie for the family.
Taylor S.
It's pretty good and my 3 year old loves it. It's certainly not my favorite kids movie though but I love Ellen as Dory.
Katelyn S.
I absolutely loved this movie! I wasn't sure what to expect at first but they truly did a great job creating this one. I have the DVD version where you have the option of the regular DVD, Blu-ray DVD, or you can register your movie on their website and have access to your movie on the go which is very helpful and eliminates having to carry the DVD with you at all times and finding a compatible player.
Shennay S.
Romulus , Mi
Dory dory dory ! This is all my kid says now ! It wasn't enough for her to be in finding nemo but Ellen killed it in finding dory ! Such a cute movie and I don't mind that I watch it ALMOST EVERYDAY! lol it's still super cute and a great movie for the whole family! Typical Disney ❤😍
Brittany C.
Lineville, AL
If you loved Finding Nemo then you'll love this one too! Very cute and funny and heartwarming.
Dana S.
Finding Dory was one of my favorite movies that I saw this year! Disney makes great movies and this was no exception. It is perfect for young kids and adults since the story line is so cute! I bought the Blu-Ray and regular DVD version so I have different options when I want to watch this! I definitely recommend this movie!
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Excellent movie. Is a great family story. Perfect relationship between Finding Nemo and Dory Story. You can buy in different store. The length of the movie is perfect. We recommend for all family.