Finding Dory (dvd) uploaded by Yadaris M.

BY BUENA VISTA

In this sequel to Pixar's 2003 smash hit Finding Nemo, lovable, amnesiac blue tang Dory (voiced by Ellen DeGeneres) decides to go off in search of her long-lost parents. With the help of young clown fish Nemo (Hayden Rolence) and his dad Marlin (Albert Brooks), Dory heads for California and the Monterey Marine Life Institute, evading predators along the way as she hopes to find a place she can call home. Co-directed by Andrew Stanton and Angus MacLane, Finding Dory also features the voice talents of Diane Keaton, Ty Burrell, Bill Hader, Ed O'Neill, Kaitlin Olson, Eugene Levy, Idris Elba, Dominic West, and Sigourney Weaver~Daniel Gelb see more...

Buy on Target*
Yadi M.
Yadi M.
Review for: Finding Dory (dvd)
Love love love this movie! Almost made me cry when i went to see it at the movie theater! Its a great movie to watch it with your kids or even yourself! Its also not expensive to buy the dvd so you can watch it any time or day! So "just keep just keeping swimming 🎶"
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Review for: Finding Dory (dvd)
Great movie! Usually the sequels aren't always as good as the first! Its a great family movie! Its such a cute movie! You can buy this almost anywhere!
Caylee M.
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Finding Dory (dvd)
I know that a lot of people didn't like this movie, but I don't get it. The production and art is amazing, Ellen does such a great job of portraying Dory again and it was so well made. Everything about this movie makes my heart happy. The message, the characters, the plot, it's all so perfect. It's actually better than Finding Nemo in my opinion and it keeps me laughing and I always want things to work out for Dory. I'm a fan.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Plano, TX
Review for: Finding Dory (dvd)
I 2 yearold absolutely is in love with this movie. She lays in her dory bed with her dory pillow and blank at night and she watches the movie every night. She says mommy dory time? I love it when her eyes light up when she sees everything dory. It melts my heart that just small things in her life makes her happy.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Review for: Finding Dory (dvd)
As a sequel to Finding Nemo, this story focuses on Dory instead, who suffers from short term memory loss. Its a beautiful story with lots of laughs.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Review for: Finding Dory (dvd)
Finding Dory (dvd) is such a great movie about family. My kids love both of the movies about Nemo and Dory!
Ashlee F.
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
Review for: Finding Dory (dvd)
DORY DORY DORY !! I loved the movie I know a lot of people did not like it but I enjoyed it
C. B.
C. B.
Review for: Finding Dory (dvd)
Great movie! Dory tries to find her family. This is seriously one of the best Disney movies I ever watched!!
Dana S.
Dana S.
Review for: Finding Dory (dvd)
Finding Dory was one of my favorite movies that I saw this year! Disney makes great movies and this was no exception. It is perfect for young kids and adults since the story line is so cute! I bought the Blu-Ray and regular DVD version so I have different options when I want to watch this! I definitely recommend this movie!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Lineville, AL
Review for: Finding Dory (dvd)
If you loved Finding Nemo then you'll love this one too! Very cute and funny and heartwarming.