Finding Dory (dvd) uploaded by Yadaris M.

BY BUENA VISTA

In this sequel to Pixar's 2003 smash hit Finding Nemo, lovable, amnesiac blue tang Dory (voiced by Ellen DeGeneres) decides to go off in search of her long-lost parents. With the help of young clown fish Nemo (Hayden Rolence) and his dad Marlin (Albert Brooks), Dory heads for California and the Monterey Marine Life Institute, evading predators along the way as she hopes to find a place she can call home. Co-directed by Andrew Stanton and Angus MacLane, Finding Dory also features the voice talents of Diane Keaton, Ty Burrell, Bill Hader, Ed O'Neill, Kaitlin Olson, Eugene Levy, Idris Elba, Dominic West, and Sigourney Weaver~Daniel Gelb see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
I know that a lot of people didn't like this movie, but I don't get it. The production and art is amazing, Ellen does such a great job of portraying Dory again and it was so well made. Everything about this movie makes my heart happy. The message, the characters, the plot, it's all so perfect. It's actually better than Finding Nemo in my opinion and it keeps me laughing and I always want things to work out for Dory. I'm a fan.
Katelyn S.
I absolutely loved this movie! I wasn't sure what to expect at first but they truly did a great job creating this one. I have the DVD version where you have the option of the regular DVD, Blu-ray DVD, or you can register your movie on their website and have access to your movie on the go which is very helpful and eliminates having to carry the DVD with you at all times and finding a compatible player.
Dana S.
Finding Dory was one of my favorite movies that I saw this year! Disney makes great movies and this was no exception. It is perfect for young kids and adults since the story line is so cute! I bought the Blu-Ray and regular DVD version so I have different options when I want to watch this! I definitely recommend this movie!
Nicole A.
Plano, TX
I 2 yearold absolutely is in love with this movie. She lays in her dory bed with her dory pillow and blank at night and she watches the movie every night. She says mommy dory time? I love it when her eyes light up when she sees everything dory. It melts my heart that just small things in her life makes her happy.
Shennay S.
Romulus , Mi
Dory dory dory ! This is all my kid says now ! It wasn't enough for her to be in finding nemo but Ellen killed it in finding dory ! Such a cute movie and I don't mind that I watch it ALMOST EVERYDAY! lol it's still super cute and a great movie for the whole family! Typical Disney ❤😍
Olivia R.
Summit, NJ
Really cute movie I really like it. It's so good for children and the plot is absolutely adorable and I was really happy with the movie. I really recommend this movie it's so amazing and good for people of all ages
Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA
Great movie! I loved Finding Nemo, so I was super excited when Finding Dory came out. It was even better than I expected. Definitely one of the best sequels I have ever seen. It's a great movie for the family.
Yadi M.
Love love love this movie! Almost made me cry when i went to see it at the movie theater! Its a great movie to watch it with your kids or even yourself! Its also not expensive to buy the dvd so you can watch it any time or day! So "just keep just keeping swimming 🎶"
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Excellent movie. Is a great family story. Perfect relationship between Finding Nemo and Dory Story. You can buy in different store. The length of the movie is perfect. We recommend for all family.
Kayla R.
Great movie! Usually the sequels aren't always as good as the first! Its a great family movie! Its such a cute movie! You can buy this almost anywhere!