Finding Dory (dvd) uploaded by Yadaris M.

BY BUENA VISTA

In this sequel to Pixar's 2003 smash hit Finding Nemo, lovable, amnesiac blue tang Dory (voiced by Ellen DeGeneres) decides to go off in search of her long-lost parents. With the help of young clown fish Nemo (Hayden Rolence) and his dad Marlin (Albert Brooks), Dory heads for California and the Monterey Marine Life Institute, evading predators along the way as she hopes to find a place she can call home. Co-directed by Andrew Stanton and Angus MacLane, Finding Dory also features the voice talents of Diane Keaton, Ty Burrell, Bill Hader, Ed O'Neill, Kaitlin Olson, Eugene Levy, Idris Elba, Dominic West, and Sigourney Weaver~Daniel Gelb see more...

Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
My daughter really enjoyed this sequel and so did I! It is funny and I like that they brought back all the original characters. However, this movie is focused on Dory rather than Nemo and his father. Baby dory is adorable and the story about her trying to find her parents is both tearful and heart warming.
Hillary M.
My whole family loves this movie. I can’t say anything bad about this movie. Its full of emotions happiness, sadness, and love. The price varies sometimes I seen it cheaper on other stores or in sales. It usually runs high in price for me.
Amber T.
Plant city, FL
My 10month has watched this movie with a smile on her face since she was 6weeks old almost everyday she stays calm for this movie I wish I could get a dvd so if Netflix ever got rid of it I could have backup!! It is a cute movie
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
I know that a lot of people didn't like this movie, but I don't get it. The production and art is amazing, Ellen does such a great job of portraying Dory again and it was so well made. Everything about this movie makes my heart happy. The message, the characters, the plot, it's all so perfect. It's actually better than Finding Nemo in my opinion and it keeps me laughing and I always want things to work out for Dory. I'm a fan.
Katelyn S.
I absolutely loved this movie! I wasn't sure what to expect at first but they truly did a great job creating this one. I have the DVD version where you have the option of the regular DVD, Blu-ray DVD, or you can register your movie on their website and have access to your movie on the go which is very helpful and eliminates having to carry the DVD with you at all times and finding a compatible player.
Dana S.
Finding Dory was one of my favorite movies that I saw this year! Disney makes great movies and this was no exception. It is perfect for young kids and adults since the story line is so cute! I bought the Blu-Ray and regular DVD version so I have different options when I want to watch this! I definitely recommend this movie!
Nicole A.
Plano, TX
I 2 yearold absolutely is in love with this movie. She lays in her dory bed with her dory pillow and blank at night and she watches the movie every night. She says mommy dory time? I love it when her eyes light up when she sees everything dory. It melts my heart that just small things in her life makes her happy.
Shennay S.
Romulus , MI
Dory dory dory ! This is all my kid says now ! It wasn't enough for her to be in finding nemo but Ellen killed it in finding dory ! Such a cute movie and I don't mind that I watch it ALMOST EVERYDAY! lol it's still super cute and a great movie for the whole family! Typical Disney ❤😍
Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA
Great movie! I loved Finding Nemo, so I was super excited when Finding Dory came out. It was even better than I expected. Definitely one of the best sequels I have ever seen. It's a great movie for the family.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
This has been my favorite movie since it has come out, I’ve already watched it thousands of times! I absolutely adore Dory, and Ellen! She’s hilarious! I so wish to see more of Dory again! And the whole Nemo group! This movie is hilarious! Favorite for sure!