BY FINDING DORY

Finding Dory (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) (3-disc) see more...

Buy on Target*
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Finding Dory was a very anticipated movie sequel for Finding Nemo. Ellen DeGeneres is the perfect voice actor for Dory. I loved being able to connect dots from Finding Nemo while watching this movie. Pixar has not done it wrong yet.
Klara M.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love the finding meno movie since it came out I've had a fan of the movie. I can never forget the first time I watched finding dory at the movie theaters, it was my birthday and my best friend made my day when we watched it. One of the best days ever ❤
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I managed to snag mine for $10 on black Friday, which was a steal considering you get the digital copy, DVD, Blu-ray and bonus disc.

The movie itself is pretty good for a sequel, but kind of repetitive....she forgets. Dory and all the other characters are awesome and there are parts I laughed, was stunned and cried at.

It's a great movie for all ages but it definitely doesn't beat Finding Nemo.
Veronica S.
I love Finding Dory I think it is such a great sequel. I think I actually prefer it then Finding Nemo. Ellen makes the movie so much better