BY CHILLINGO LTD

Transform simple lines into works of art with the swipe of a finger in this unique and beautiful puzzle game. This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings. International Mobile Gaming Awards Best Upcoming Game Nominee 2014 Moving each line is easy as you look for clues in each line’s movement and piece them together to craft everything from household objects to iconic monuments. GAME FEATURES: • COMPLETELY FREE-TO-PLAY • Over 200 levels of line-swiping fun • 10 themes to play around with including animals, architecture, toys, and more! • Different skins alter how Find The Line looks as you play • Look for hidden star and keys to unlock even more content • Think you’ve got an eye for these puzzles? Try Expert Mode. Visit the Chillingo room on the App Store to see more of our great games: appstore.com/chillingo Important Consumer Information. This app: Requires acceptance of EA's Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA. Collects data through third party ad serving and analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details). Contains direct links to social networking sites intended for an audience over 13. Allows players to communicate via Facebook notifications and gifting. To disable see the settings in-game. Contains direct links to the Internet and social networking sites intended for an audience over 13. Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service Privacy & Cookie Policy : http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/ Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries. EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates see more...

• "This is a great game where your brain is challenged." in 1 review
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Techie Expert Level 3
I am not a video game person, but I love this game! I love a good challenge and this sure gives me one!! You could spend way too much time with this one! But neurologists agree that games that stimulate the brain are a good thing for brain health now and in the future.
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
This game is the cutest! As you progress in the levels the different 'boxes' are made of different materials that influence the type of elements that need to be 'avoided' or 'used' in order to get your munch on! You can choose from candies or cupcakes - the ultimate goal is to get the little dino to eat his candy!
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA
I like this game a lot! I get addicted to games really easy but in this case I'm ok with it. There's a lot to it and it makes you use your brain. I feel like I'll get sick of it kind of quick but then when I take a break it'll be easy to get back into.
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
Techie Expert Level 3
I am a sucker for video games but I could spend way to much time playing any of them! This game makes you really use your brain:) lots of fun
You gotta try it out
You'll LOVE💖💖💖
Samantha S.
Great game that makes you think, you could spend way to much time on this game. It's a free game which makes it even better.. Easy to use but not for kids as its to hard.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Techie Expert Level 3
This is a very fun brainy game! Personally I am not a fan of video games, not because I don't like them but because I get really bored easily! But with this it keeps me concentrated, I'm constantly embracing my brain, and challenging myself — which to me is magnificent! I love this & I recommend this to anyone!

P.S. You may spend way too much time on this because it is addictive! :)
Keiandra M.
This game is simple and challenging, but just so addicting. I like the different categories and little shorts when you finish each part.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
I'm a sucker for games that challenge you and make you use your brain to win! a definite must game for you to play to make time pass by
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
This is a great game where your brain is challenged. It's time comsuming and addictive but you can put the game down. Lots of fun.
Iesha M.
Ft Wainwright, AK
This game is so fun! Simple but challenging. Can come back to it at any time or use it to by pass time. Love love love this game!!
Danelisse C.
What is this?
Chelsea
I've never heard of this app? Is it free? Is it fun?
Gabrielle M.
Fort Collins, CO
Is it free? And is this on google play?
Joshala J.
Avaliable on Android and iphone?
Vanessa W.