Financial Peace University

Are you considering taking this course but aren't quite sure it is for you? What is holding YOU back?
Start your review of Financial Peace University!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have read the book and live out the envelopes and I am debt free, house is paid for student loans paid for and always money in the budget for what we need, Christmas gifts and vacations!in reviews
My husband and I completed the FPU class several years ago and have been living debt free ever since.in reviews
Dusti R.
Grand Jct, CO
It's weeks long, but life changing! Dave Ramsey has literally completely changed our finacial outlook and the way we look at everything in life. If you can change your ways for 90 days, you'll change the rest of your life! We did it over two years ago and I still use the budget plans that he provided in this class every month for our bills. We have it down to an art now. Budgeting sounded so scary before, like it was beyond difficult. But, with his program, not only is it easy to understand, it's easy to do! I've encouraged so many people to try this program! Everyone in my family and a friends. I want to be able to give like no one else and I want to LIVE like no one else.
Judd P.
Midland, MI
We took this class over 2 years ago. We continue to use the information every single year. We see the place where it's at very affordable and would continue to pay that price for years to come just the wealth of knowledge that Dave Ramsey has. I would say that everyone should go through Dave Ramsey's 10-week Financial Peace University class at least once in a life and probably again every 5 years just to keep track of where they are at.
member-4b72f1
The course was O.K. but lots of brainwashing about how to be a "good Christian."  The coordinator was rude & insolent, however. He presented the lessons from a church that was in south Denver, Colorado. He was bad news. I also did not like the foul language used by one of the students. The coordinator did not ask her to clean it up.
If you take the course, make sure that you get a different coordinator. Do not take the class at a church in south Denver.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Dave provides real, simple money advice - it’s about budgeting, saving, investing, insurance, buying a house, etc. It covers every aspect of financial peace. The book and dvds really brings the subject to life. Dave explains things in a no nonsense way to really change your thought process. This reading/class ought to be required in schools. It’s affordable, and I highly recommend it. Financial Peace University
The book is fine and the class is okay if you find a good one. But the Smart Money and in-person events are just hours-long commercials for other products he's pushing and getting paid to push. Not worth a $60+ ticket. Buy the book at a thift shop and find the DVD/audio on ebay. Don't pay full price.
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
My husband and I were gifted this course by my money-saavvy and Dave Ramsey-loving Granddad. We attended it just a few months after we got married and I can absolutely say that it completely changed the way we view money and how we spend. It has honestly been fun seeing how we can save more money. I find myself always quoting Dave or telling someone about Dave and his system. We have influenced our friends and changed their ways of thinking, which only helps us to stay on track. We are on one income and I am a full-time student, so Financial Peace University has made a significant impact in our lives. We even used his tactics to pay 40% of what was due on a credit card---a credit card with 29.9% interest rate! If you are on the fence about this course or Dave Ramsey's tactics in general, just do it. Just take the class and I guarantee that you will walk away with at least one thing that will change the way you view finances.
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
This program has changed my life.  Never in my years of being an adults I knew how to budget well.  This has taught be how to budget and be on point with my income and bills.  No falling behind and no overspending.  I definitely recommend this program for anyone who is having financial struggles and needs to be debt free.
Angela A.
Miamisburg, OH
Ramsey is brilliant. I completed this program about 2 years ago, then did the step by step process. We are debt free and I just paid cash for my vacation. Dave has a great way of relating simple steps to help you get out of debt.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I was recommended FPU by a friend. I haven't purchased the book yet, or taken the classes but, have watched a lot of dave's classes. So far I have my emergency fund and I'm working on paying off my debt.
Denyel K.
Muskegon, MI
We just completed the courses at work to use with our clients and at home as well. This concept is very user friendly if you can keep your objective in mind and keep working to get debt free. Live like no one else so you can LIVE like no one else!!!