BY FINAL TOUCH

Final Touch Fresh Expressions Happy Blue Lotus & Sunshine In-Wash Laundry Scent Booster: Goes straight in your washer for a freshness boost that lasts for weeks Use a little for a lift Use a lot for a thrill see more...

Roseanna M.
Enterprise, MS
Israel M.
west orange, NJ
I got this stuff to try and tackle the "laundry smell". It works great. I don't think their clothes have even smelled so clean and fresh. Its hard to find, so when I do I buy a lot!!
Roseanna M.
Enterprise, MS
Where can I get this!!??!!???!? Desperate but broke! Per my review: I first purchased this product from Walmart, a couple of years ago. Previously, as a scent booster, I would use the Purex crystals. But found that those no longer smelled good like they once did, after a few uses, in the bottle. Well then I found this jewel. I know it had been months later and I pulled something out of the closet that still has the amazing blue lotus smell, from using this. The only problem is you can't find it anywhere now! Walmart doesn't carry it anymore, you can buy online but it's triple the price. Big lots has the pink, which smells nice but nothing like the blue! I would love to find this somewhere else for a good price. Word to the wise... STOCKPILE when you find it. Because you WILL BE IN LOVE.