MakeupBen Nye
Final Seal- Matte Makeup Sealer, 2 oz

Final Seal- Matte Makeup Sealer, 2 oz

by Ben Nye

Apply over any completed makeup for smudge and water resistance. Final Seal keeps makeup in place on performers who heavily perspire.

Has anyone tried this product? I’ve seen it on many YouTube videos and Instagram posts, but I would love a second opinion. Final Seal- Matte Makeup Sealer, 2 oz
Is this product sticky? Does your makeup really not transfer after use?
How many sprays/spritzs do you use for your whole face?
Start your review of Final Seal- Matte Makeup Sealer, 2 oz!
Elle N.
Pasadena, CA
This stuff is crazy! It makes everything stay put until you wash your face in the evenings. It’s stage makeup, so it doesn’t have any fancy bells and whistles, but it does the job!
Morgan  D.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is strong but does it’s job. It exceeded my expectations as a setting spray. Will seal my makeup and will have it lasting flawlessly throughout the day and night. Especially help in 90+ degree weather! I heard that a lot of entertainers/performers wear this to set their makeup and I totally understand why!
Jordan M.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Final Seal- Matte Makeup Sealer, 2 oz uploaded by Jordan M.
This stuff is actually magical! Keeps my makeup looking fresh for 12+ hours and through the heat. Price is fantastic as well. I love the minty scent. It’s only slightly mattifying, which I appreciate—I like to keep a bit of a glow.
Grey S.
This stuff is like Teflon for your face! Just be careful not to spray it on too much... or you'll likely be able to peel your makeup off like a face mask. But it's waterproof, sweatproof & makes your makeup last ALL. NIGHT. LONG. Just try not to rub your face after application.
Jaymes S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Holy Grail Product! I have a problem keeping my makeup on. This keeps it out. If you are going to be in the heat this setting spray is for you! I have used this for many years and always go back. Just keep your eyes shut when spraying. It has a minty scent and can burn your eyes.
Stephanie S.
Cypress, TX
Now THIS is a setting spray!!!!  I just thought I was using setting sprays until I heard Wayne Goss say that only Ben Nye and Skindanavia were true setting sprays.  So, I purchased the Ben Nye Matte Final Seal and Good Golly, Miss Molly does it work well.  I have no complaints about this product.  A warning, though - don’t spray it on your clothes or you’ll smell minty fresh.
Jamie N.
Anaheim, CA
One of the best product for any woman living hot areas! I live in Southern California and this sealer helps my makeup from melting off my face even in triple digit weather. I buy it frequently and have used it for years! It’s wonderful!
Elliot W.
Kings Mtn, NC
A really good makeup sealer, both for everyday makeup as well as FX. It smells minty and goes on easily. It usually only takes one spray. I’ve had my bottle for years and still haven’t ran out even using it for cosplay! It sets face paint, eyeshadow, everything, and doesn’t feel greasy or sticky. It didn’t break me out, either. It may seem expensive for a small bottle but I don’t think you’ll regret buying it!
Liz E.
Webster, FL
Final Seal- Matte Makeup Sealer, 2 oz uploaded by Liz E.
One of my all time favorite setting sprays! I love the smell, the feel, and the finish. It comes in a few different sizes as well so it is easy to take with you or purchase a larger one for home. It also keeps me looking nice on camera, which is great!
Taylor M.
this is the greatest setting spray in the world! makes your makeup look so beautiful and air brushed. i have gone out to the bar all night and woke up the next morning with my makeup still looking amazing! i have balled my eyes out and my makeup stayed flawless! this is the best setting spray in the world! if you want your makeup to last, you need this product!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor R.
il y a 9 mois
Final Seal- Matte Makeup Sealer, 2 oz Is this good for a combination of dry and oily skin?
Aida D.
Allentown, PA
il y a un an
Simonne S. il y a 9 mois
Any retailers that sell stage makeup and Amazon.
Taylor D.
Fargo, ND
il y a un an
Simonne S. il y a un an
It does contain alcohol so I wouldn’t recommend for daily use. It will make your makeup budge-proof all day/ night.
Bethany D.
Aberdeen, NC
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone used Ben Nye Final Seal- Matte Makeup Sealer, 2 oz setting spray before? I use setting sprays but would like to find one that really sets my makeup in the humidity.
Simonne S. il y a 2 ans
I have this spray & it definitely makes your makeup smudge proof & waterproof in all climates. It does contain alcohol, can sting & is quite strong and minty smelling, so I wouldn’t recommend for daily use.