suggested searches

12%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I really love this long lasting spray, it does exactly what it states! I use this on hot AZ days and my makeup lasts so well! I wish the spray was a finer mist, and it KILLS if you get it in your eyes on accident, but it’s worth it!
The BEST setting spray EVER! Keeps my makeup intact all day and even prevents it from washing of while swimming!(Even keeps mascara and eyeshadow from going all over your face!) The scent is a little overwhelming but if you can get past it; it’s totally worth the 15-20 bucks! Also; keep your eyes CLOSED while spraying or else your eyes sting for a bit. 👍🏻[product:final-seal-matte-makeup-sealer-2-oz]
This finishing spray is literally MAGIC! I’ve never seen a product work as effectively as this. I did dozens of makeup trials for my wedding makeup in hot summer weather. I have oily skin and my makeup would constantly melt off. With this setting spray my makeup DID NOT BUDGE. I got a bit shiny over the hours which is unavoidable but it was wayyyyy better than anything else I tried. I highly recommend!!!!!
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Has anyone tried this product? I’ve seen it on many YouTube videos and Instagram posts, but I would love a second opinion. Final Seal- Matte Makeup Sealer, 2 oz
0 answers
Is this product sticky? Does your makeup really not transfer after use?
How many sprays/spritzs do you use for your whole face?
more questions