BY FINAL NET

New Longer Holding Formula Unscented Now the famous Final Net® hold you count on lasts even longer!  Create any style -- Final Net® will hold onto your dream until the last kiss goodnight. Keeps your style picture-perfect all day.  EHR™ micro-polymer bond creates Extreme Humidity Resistance -- holds even in 90% humidity! Advanced Natural Hold™ formula keeps your hair feeling natural, letting its beauty shine through. Micro-Mist pump gives you fast-drying, even coverage without aerosol excess -- better for your hair better for the air! Questions or comments? ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
mayra a.
de esta laca eh ´probado la morada y oye me parecio buenisima ademas que te dura el peinado toda la noche asi sudes demasiado buena la recomiendo muchisimo me gustariaa probar estas versiones aver que tal por los momentos eh probado la moradita
Susan A.
Some products speak for themselves and final net is one of those products that have been around for years and is time tested and effective. It hold my hair very good and it is something I alway have to have in my beauty bag.
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
I like this hairspray because it is light weight and doesn't make my hair feel dirty so quickly. You can just do a short, light blast, and it works well to hold the hair in place without being stiff.
Marcela R.
I love this product, my hair don't looks super chunky and clumpy, this is one on my favorites hairsprays ever!
Carmen M.
Norcross, GA
I love that it's not scented my hair done and frizzle it holds down I recommend anyone has a bad hair day
gennis e.
Sólo si quieres tener el cabello muy duro o mantener un peinado a toda costa. No se ve natural
Susana M.
Its The best fijador spray that i used. I love it, it doesnt leave a sticking appearance. 100% recommended
Sarah R.
Kankakee, IL
seriously has worked
wonders on my hair. it keeps my hair strong all day, but doesn't leave it feeling crunchy.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Primero lo primero, el precio es excelente y el trabajo que te deja es espectacular. Cien por ciento recomendado.
Kasey O.
Montgomery, TX
This is the same hairspray I used to use to style wigs for my drag queen friends and I was teasing that hair to Jesus. If it can hold the curls I put in a wig while a drag queen is whipping it around and snatching it off her head, I fully believe it can withstand anything!
Crystal C.
Dallas, TX
Does this hold all day long or does this come of easily
Ana Laura G.
Minas Gerais-João Pinheiro
Este produto passa ele depois que escova ?
Marianna R.
Newark, NJ
Is this really unscented like it says it is? Because every single hairspray I've ever gotten that says it is unscented it still comes with this distinct smell to it that I usually find really unpleasant.