Final Fantasy XIII-2 Video Game uploaded by April W.

BY FINAL FANTASY XIII-2

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Video Game
  • "The story line has an astounding depth that really pulls you in and makes you come back repeatedly just to hear all of the twists and turns." in 12 reviews
  • "The fantasy element was there, the battle system was too controlled and The music was mediocre, not like former years where I bought soundtracks due to the beauty of the melody's." in 8 reviews
  • "There are a Number of side quests to play, and multiple endings." in 5 reviews
Ty P.
KALAMAZOO, MI
I love the music in the games that is one thing FF is known for but plots that run around without a direct story line? hopefully this will be a one time thing. with stunning graphics and so battle options you think they would give this game a home run in the story line...maybe next time?
Connie C.
San Bruno, CA
Everyone knows FF was better before.. but I mean. Lightning's gorgeous. Why can't I be as pretty as her so I could cosplay her at a con..

Anyway, yes yes it's just the evolution of FF but combined with the character development and music it's just NOSTALGIA <333
Melissa F.
Barnegat, NJ
So I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy series... and while this one wasn't great, I was still digging the crazy storyline. I didn't care for Serah, but Noel was cool. The whole leveling up system (with the weird spheres) was terrible-- OMG I hated it! I give this game a C+
Brittany G.
Brandon, FL
While I can't say they it followed the same style as FFXIII, it was very beautiful and a great game in its own right. I did miss having a 3rd person in battler, which they tried to make up for with the monster summonings, but it was a far cry from the real thing.
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
I honestly bought it for the new FF music. Love the music.
To me, the storylines and games are repetitive with just small changes to keep the franchise going.
Final fantasy 10 was the end of it for me, but I've always been a final fantasy fan. Always.
Karina O.
Hartford, CT
I preorderd this game and was too excited for it's release date. All the changes they made from the first one I took in and actually enjoyed it since I took it for what it was. Really sad story and I love playing this game even when I have already beat it.
Starsky D.
Birmingham UK
I really like this game, in terms of story lines it's pretty decent, I think there defiantly is room for improvement, but the actual game play its self is really unique compared to any other Final Fantasy prior to it. I strongly believe the entertainment is worth the money and would strongly recommend it to anyone who is a fan or just likes RPG's.
Victoria F.
Greece, NY
I am totally in love with this game. It has everything you would want in a FF game and more. You don't need to play the first to play this, they have a recap in the begining of the game so you can just hop right in and still know whats going on.
Brittany B.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I love the Final Fantasy franchise, but this isn't up to the normal standards. You only ever get to play with two characters (unless you count the monsters you capture that become part of your team). There isn't much structure to the story and it ends on a terrible, terrible cliffhanger. There also aren't enough side quests.
Tiffany R.
Canton, GA
When I first bought this game I saw that it had a free poster inside. Loved the size and the poster itself. Very fun game. I played for maybe like a good 5-6 hours when I got it. Then I played it everyday. I recommend trying it out!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Which final fantasy has been your favorite throughout the years?
Brittany B.
Fond Du Lac, WI
How do you feel about the combat system in this game?
Inyoung L.
What do you think about the new "Lightning" game SE is going to release? Me? : FFXIII-3?! I want FFX HD already!
Jorezza E.
Which is your most favforite female and male characters in ff?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Which final fantasy has been your favorite throughout the years?

GameStop

GameStop was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.