Final Fantasy XIII-2 Video Game uploaded by April W.

BY FINAL FANTASY XIII-2

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Video Game
  • "The story line has an astounding depth that really pulls you in and makes you come back repeatedly just to hear all of the twists and turns." in 12 reviews
  • "The fantasy element was there, the battle system was too controlled and The music was mediocre, not like former years where I bought soundtracks due to the beauty of the melody's." in 8 reviews
  • "There are a Number of side quests to play, and multiple endings." in 5 reviews
Sarah L.
Black River Falls, WI
FF XIII is a linear game, no one can deny that. Some hated it, I actually enjoyed it. Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a character choice game. You could go where you wanted, for the most part, or not do what you didn't want. Final Fantasy XIII's saga is one that has strong reviews in either direction. My take on it is that if you value the old Final Fantasy style, this may not be for you, but if you like change and something new brought to the table you may enjoy this installment for the Final Fantasy series.
Lauren S.
Fredericksbrg, PA
I played this game because i like the first so much. The plotline to me felt like square enix was trying to make it work so hard. It just confused me how you went from XIII to this. This game is a piece of cake to beat and the battle system was very easy to use and surprisingly smooth too. The whole time traveling thing wasn't my favorite but some did like it.
Jordan R.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I like this a lot. Many people say that they did not enjoy this. I really did like it although I got stuck on a part. But I love the graphics. I'm 15 and I have a gigantic projection television and my mom picks o my for not getting a "modern" television and when I watch TV the graphics aren't really good but when I play this game it is stunning. I love it.
Helen W.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love the gameplay and the characters. You have the set two character, Noel and Sera while your third party member is a monster you can capture and train. The battle system is the same as the previous game. There are cinematic quick times and you can get paradox endings. The graphics are great and the true ending is a tear jerker.
Samantha S.
I really enjoyed this game. I loved the different classes and the battle system where you could constantly switch. So many options you can't get bored. I enjoyed the story line and that it tied back to FFX. Love the characters! Recommend.
Brianna H.
Atwater, CA
I love FF games, they are my absolute favorite. I was slightly disappointed with these last two, as they just didn't compare to FF games like 10 and 10-2 :/ However, the graphics + artwork is amazing, and the music is incredible. The gameplay bugged me though. :( The story was decent, although nothing like previous FF games.
Kelley G.
Brooksville, FL
I know a lot of people were upset that you don't play as Lightening, but I loved Serah she was my favorite character, so I was overjoyed to be able to play as here in this. Noel was also a great new character. I love their interactions together and couldn't have been happier with the game. I love how much the game offers and the ability to go back and get different endings. It is a must play for Final Fantasy fans and gamers alike.
Lll L.
Soy fan de FF desde FFVII, pero de veras esta saga de Final Fantasy XIII me encanto por su trama, su música y jugabilidad. La historiade esta secuela es diferente a la trama usual de FF. Además, tiene una excelente calidad de cinematografía y su jugabilidad de controlores considero que es mejor que la primera parte.
Callie R.
Camanche, IA
This game is a great extension from the Final Fantasy XIII game. Although I'm not a fan of the main character, the whole story line is great. And if you know anything about any of the final fantasy games, then you already know how great the music and the visuals are. Its almost beautiful at times.
Kristen M.
Waterford, MI
I have to say I loved FF XII way more than any others due to the free form play. This got rid of that completely. It's so linear. You follow a path laid out for you and cant run off and do other things on the side. Like make money :) Final fantasy is a great game but this one missed the mark a bit.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Which final fantasy has been your favorite throughout the years?
Brittany B.
Fond Du Lac, WI
How do you feel about the combat system in this game?
Inyoung L.
What do you think about the new "Lightning" game SE is going to release? Me? : FFXIII-3?! I want FFX HD already!
Jorezza E.
Which is your most favforite female and male characters in ff?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Which final fantasy has been your favorite throughout the years?

GameStop

GameStop was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.