Final Fantasy XIII-2 Video Game
By Final Fantasy XIII-2
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Which final fantasy has been your favorite throughout the years?
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
1 year, 7 months ago
Final fantasy tactics was my favorite
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Guntown, MS
2 years, 6 months ago
Final fantasy XII
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
3 years, 6 months ago
VII! The classics are growing on me more and more with every new release.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Poughkeepsie, NY
3 years, 9 months ago
Maybe I am crazy but I really liked FF XIII. I love Lightning, the sequel, the changes in gameplay. It feels like a game that evolved through the years of the franchise.
Uriah K.
Uriah K.
Carrollton, TX
3 years, 12 months ago
I've played every single one and I have to say VII. Best story line. It was what really got me into FF. I just wish Sephiroth had been a true playable character.
Charlene L.
Charlene L.
West Covina, CA
3 years, 12 months ago
FFX and X-2. I loved how much there was to do, not to mention how advanced the animation and graphics were at the time they were released. The storyline did kind of flow from one to the other, and overall I found it to be very touching. I love how FFX gives you a sad ending with a spark of hope, and FFX-2 gives you the happy ending if you work hard enough for it :)
Cristin C.
Cristin C.
Massillon, OH
4 years ago
I might get bashed from all the FFVII fans, but mine is Final Fantasy X. I literally cried at the end of FFX, and then again at the 100% complete ending of FFX-2. I <3 Tidus.
Carina B.
Carina B.
4 years, 2 months ago
I keep coming back to FF8, but it's probably because it was the first in the line I played. I'm probably one of the few that enjoyed FFX-2.
Cary P.
Cary P.
Slinger, WI
4 years, 2 months ago
Final Fantasy VII is my favorite - none of the others even compare. It's the first one I ever played, and every time I play it I get wrapped up in the story and characters (and especially the music!) over and over again.
Starsky D.
Starsky D.
Birmingham UK
4 years, 6 months ago
VII closely followed by the XIII's
Inyoung L.
Inyoung L.
4 years, 7 months ago
Forever it will be Final Fantasy X...TIDUS AND YUNA ALL THE WAY!!!! (: FFX-2 was such a pain...but for T&Y...I did it, haha!
Amy M.
Final Fantasy X and X-2 (:
Lll L.
Lll L.
4 years, 10 months ago
Final Fantasy X, su historia me enamoro, y me la vivi en cada segundo que jugaba el game. Cuanto deseo que hagan un remake para xbox 360
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Antioch, CA
Final Fantasy Tactics
Kelley G.
Kelley G.
Brooksville, FL
4 years, 10 months ago
10 has been my favorite since it was released, but I love 13-2. They are pretty much tied for my favorite. But I love all of them.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Russellville, KY
Final Fantasy VII (7)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Fond Du Lac, WI
4 years, 11 months ago
I'm rare and like XII the most VII is a very close second though. These new ones are not up to par at all though..
Brianna
Mine was Final Fantasy X
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 11 months ago
I think they get better and better with every release. However, I loved the older ones gaming better, but the graphics of the XII-2 were amazing!