by Final Fantasy XIII-2
Ask a Question
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Which final fantasy has been your favorite throughout the years?
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Feb. 19, 2016, 12:03 a.m.
Final fantasy tactics was my favorite
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
March 22, 2015, 3:12 p.m.
Final fantasy XII
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
March 7, 2014, 4:45 a.m.
VII! The classics are growing on me more and more with every new release.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Dec. 17, 2013, 9:38 p.m.
Maybe I am crazy but I really liked FF XIII. I love Lightning, the sequel, the changes in gameplay. It feels like a game that evolved through the years of the franchise.
Uriah K.
Uriah K.
Sept. 27, 2013, 12:19 p.m.
I've played every single one and I have to say VII. Best story line. It was what really got me into FF. I just wish Sephiroth had been a true playable character.
Charlene L.
Charlene L.
Sept. 25, 2013, 11:19 p.m.
FFX and X-2. I loved how much there was to do, not to mention how advanced the animation and graphics were at the time they were released. The storyline did kind of flow from one to the other, and overall I found it to be very touching. I love how FFX gives you a sad ending with a spark of hope, and FFX-2 gives you the happy ending if you work hard enough for it :)
Cristin C.
Cristin C.
Sept. 15, 2013, 2:01 p.m.
I might get bashed from all the FFVII fans, but mine is Final Fantasy X. I literally cried at the end of FFX, and then again at the 100% complete ending of FFX-2. I <3 Tidus.
Carina B.
Carina B.
July 25, 2013, 10:08 p.m.
I keep coming back to FF8, but it's probably because it was the first in the line I played. I'm probably one of the few that enjoyed FFX-2.
Cary P.
Cary P.
July 5, 2013, 6:02 p.m.
Final Fantasy VII is my favorite - none of the others even compare. It's the first one I ever played, and every time I play it I get wrapped up in the story and characters (and especially the music!) over and over again.
Starsky D.
Starsky D.
March 27, 2013, 1:51 p.m.
VII closely followed by the XIII's
Inyoung L.
Inyoung L.
Feb. 26, 2013, 12:51 p.m.
Forever it will be Final Fantasy X...TIDUS AND YUNA ALL THE WAY!!!! (: FFX-2 was such a pain...but for T&Y...I did it, haha!
Amy M.
Final Fantasy X and X-2 (:
Lll L.
Lll L.
Nov. 8, 2012, 6:19 p.m.
Final Fantasy X, su historia me enamoro, y me la vivi en cada segundo que jugaba el game. Cuanto deseo que hagan un remake para xbox 360
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Nov. 6, 2012, 8:44 p.m.
Final Fantasy Tactics
Kelley G.
Kelley G.
Nov. 5, 2012, 4 p.m.
10 has been my favorite since it was released, but I love 13-2. They are pretty much tied for my favorite. But I love all of them.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Oct. 29, 2012, 6:53 p.m.
Final Fantasy VII (7)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Oct. 27, 2012, 4:13 a.m.
I'm rare and like XII the most VII is a very close second though. These new ones are not up to par at all though..
Brianna
Mine was Final Fantasy X
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Oct. 24, 2012, 6:54 a.m.
I think they get better and better with every release. However, I loved the older ones gaming better, but the graphics of the XII-2 were amazing!

Join Now