Final Fantasy XIII-2 Video Game
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Video Game
By Final Fantasy XIII-2
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Which final fantasy has been your favorite throughout the years?
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
1 year, 9 months ago
Final fantasy tactics was my favorite
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Guntown, MS
2 years, 8 months ago
Final fantasy XII
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
3 years, 8 months ago
VII! The classics are growing on me more and more with every new release.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Poughkeepsie, NY
3 years, 11 months ago
Maybe I am crazy but I really liked FF XIII. I love Lightning, the sequel, the changes in gameplay. It feels like a game that evolved through the years of the franchise.
Uriah K.
Uriah K.
Carrollton, TX
4 years, 1 month ago
I've played every single one and I have to say VII. Best story line. It was what really got me into FF. I just wish Sephiroth had been a true playable character.
Charlene L.
Charlene L.
West Covina, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
FFX and X-2. I loved how much there was to do, not to mention how advanced the animation and graphics were at the time they were released. The storyline did kind of flow from one to the other, and overall I found it to be very touching. I love how FFX gives you a sad ending with a spark of hope, and FFX-2 gives you the happy ending if you work hard enough for it :)
Cristin C.
Cristin C.
Massillon, OH
4 years, 2 months ago
I might get bashed from all the FFVII fans, but mine is Final Fantasy X. I literally cried at the end of FFX, and then again at the 100% complete ending of FFX-2. I <3 Tidus.
Carina B.
Carina B.
4 years, 3 months ago
I keep coming back to FF8, but it's probably because it was the first in the line I played. I'm probably one of the few that enjoyed FFX-2.
Cary P.
Cary P.
Slinger, WI
4 years, 4 months ago
Final Fantasy VII is my favorite - none of the others even compare. It's the first one I ever played, and every time I play it I get wrapped up in the story and characters (and especially the music!) over and over again.
Starsky D.
Starsky D.
Birmingham UK
4 years, 7 months ago
VII closely followed by the XIII's