Final Fantasy X  uploaded by Stephany G.

BY FINAL FANTASY X

• I've seen my husband played this game and I love the stor...3 Answers
  • Comparing all Final Fantasy games - which would be your f...4 Answers
Final Fantasy X
  • "Final Fantasy is one on the best games, the battle system is turn based so you have to have some sort of a strategy to win, but the graphics for this game is amazing. " in 8 reviews
  • "I think with the success of Final Fantasy 7 and 8 it was harder to come up with such a strong and impactful story line." in 6 reviews
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I really enjoy this game. The story is neat, though you figure out some of the "secrets" pretty early on. I enjoy most of the characters (I'll be honest, Riku annoys the hell out of me, and Wakka is meh), and the graphics are really well done. I like that there are optional endings, but I don't like how much they depend on the mini-games because I can't complete some of the games (requiring a perfect scoring for everything for one particular ending is really annoying because I'll never get a perfect score across the board). The cut scenes are beautiful, the music is fantastic, combat is pretty intuitive and easy to learn. It's one of my top three games that I love would replay frequently.
Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
No question this is my favorite Final Fantasy game! If you know anything about the FF series, you know they're long, but this game never FEELS long. The story is compelling and touching and you just find yourself lost in the world. Even with the newer era of FF games this one still holds up! I've played it too many times and I will never be tired of it!
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Gamer Expert Level 1
This will probably be forever my favorite game I have ever played. I’m a huge Final Fantasy fan! I love this game so much I wish they would remake it with the graphics and justification it needs now! The graphics are good for the year it came out. It’s super fun. I love all the beautiful colors. I love the characters. It was an overall wonderful game and I played it lord knows how many times!
Stephany G.
Niles, MI
There are many reasons not to give Final Fantasy X a perfect score. For starters, it's been released early on in the PlayStation 2's development cycle, which means that nobody really has any idea what the little black box is capable of churning out. Then there's the criticism that's been leveled at the Final Fantasy series in recent years, with cries of repetitiveness and lack of solid gameplay ranking among the most noteworthy of the complaints.
Valerie M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
My second favorite Final Fantasy game (next to VII)! This combines a *great* storyline that will have you hooked (and sometimes maybe even emotional if you get really invested) and beautiful graphics to make one of the few "newer" games that I've actually wanted to replay. The new HD version is even more gorgeous. My favorite part is the leveling system, as it allows you to branch off to learn whatever skills and spells you'd like for your characters in YOUR order.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
My favorite of the Final Fantasy franchise. I played this game TO DEATH ... and then replayed it. I even hooked my old PS2 up a year or so again just to play through it one more time! Fantastic graphics for its time; amazing storyline... I can't say enough good things. And now I'm thinking I want to play it again tonight... ;-)
Mallory L.
Yukon, OK
This is one of my favorite video games of all time and is definitely my favorite of the ones I've played from the Final Fantasy franchise. I love the storyline and the romance between some of the characters. It's an easy game to follow and has an amazing soundtrack as well. Definitely recommend to anyone who loves a good role playing game.
Melody O.
Warner Robins, GA
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is  one of my favorite FF games but not my most favorite  .  The graphics and music were stunning  and the characters  are enjoyable to play. The Blitzball mini game was fun but not my favorite of the mini games that have been in the FF games. I spent many hours playing this and dont regret a single minute spent!
Luke S.
When I think of the the most memorable games from my childhood this is definitely in my top 5. I've replayed this countless times. Just make sure you get the international version so that there is more end game content!
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Game changer! This installment of FF is largely loved by gamers of the series. Epic story, lovable characters and it looks gorgeous. It add a new fresh twist to the turn based combat ans have beautiful graphics. Only downside is some of the voice acting isn't the best
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
Comparing all Final Fantasy games - which would be your favorite ?
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
I've seen my husband played this game and I love the story line.. Is it worth playing for first timers?