BY NONE

After an eerie premonition leads a handful of passengers to disembark an ill-fated flight, Death - with all its ingenious contraptions of doom at the ready - stalks those survivors (Devon Sawa, Ali Larter, Kerr Smith and more) one by one in the gory, gleeful shocker that launched the fright-filled film series, "Final Destination": the start of it all. Alternate Ending, Audio Commentary, Deleted Scenes, Documentary, Isolated Score, Original Theatrical Trailer. "The Perfect Soulmate: Testing 'Final Destination'"; "Premonitions"; Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish and German.

Rebecca Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This movie is a classic! Final Destination has such a unique story line and intense scenes. The acting is awesome and the soundtrack helps viewers really get into the movie. My personal favorite scene was when the main character tried to convince everyone that he had a vision of the plane crashing and everyone dying. It is such an original movie and a must see!
Sarah F.
Amherst, NY
The original final destination is a really good movie! My favorite scene is when the main guy doesnt have control of his hand! The actors and the acting is good on this movie a def must watch for the halloween season with good classic movie! I watch this movie every year
Sparkle C.
Eek! This move is crazy intense! I don't know whether I should enjoy it or be crazy afraid of it! The storyline is quite interesting and has stuck with me for YEARS! There's scenes that will come back to my mind randomly and then I'll have the creeps for a couple of hours! Not recommend for anyone under 16 but if you can handle the intensity, I say go for it!
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Let's just say that to this day I still have a fear of driving by semi trucks on the highway. That means this movie did a really good job at scaring the living crap out of me. Whoever came up with the idea to make a horror movie out of people dying in ways that could easily happen, is a genius. Such a simple idea, but hardly ever done.
Janay F.
Redford, MI
As a horror film fanatic, I can honestly say that this is one of the greats of it's time. While most horror flims now-a-days lack all originality, this film excelled. There was NOTHING like this during the time of it's release. It actually made you think and didn't depend on gore to get it through. One of my favs!
Varlene L.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg! I thought I'd never be scared of scary movies but the acting in this movie proved me wrong. I was shaking in my boots when everyone's final moments came and the way the movie builds suspense is amazing. I have watch this movie several times and will be watching again this Halloween ;)
Marilyn R.
West New York, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This has already become a multi part movie but I can't help but watch it with one eye open. It is so scary and kind of makes you paranoid. It will have you looking for bad things to happen in every corner.
Silvia G.
New York
This a must see!!! The first one is the best!!!Final Destination with Devon Devon Sawa. I still remember the scene when his bestie died in the bathroom. Messed me up for weeks lol
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This movie straight up freaks me out! It's a great movie but it's freaky because the things that happen in the movie seem real! I did enjoy the action and the gore but it's freaky!
Mairead D.
Lutz, FL
This movie is the best one out of all the redundant and over predictable Final Destination movies. I however am not a fan of scary movies so I will not be watching this again.