BY FINAFLEX

Dietary Supplements Shredding Pre-Workout* High Performance Endurance + Ripping Matrix Unparalleled Energy* Stimul8&Trade; Is Built With Ingredients Designed To Propel Workouts To The Next Level.*&Nbsp; Powered By Irisinxd&Trade;, A Patent Pending Blend Of Exotic Stimulants, Stimul8&Trade; Engages The Body Into A State Of Extreme Thermogenesis, Slicing Through Adipose Tissue While Preserving And Increasing Lean Muscle Mass.*&Nbsp; Destroy Workouts With Unparalleled Energy Delivered By The Xtreme Shredding Matrix And Experience Ultimate Endurance, Strength, And Power Fueled By Beta Alanine.* Finaplex&Reg; ~ Redifine Yourself&Reg; Irisinxd (Patent Pending) Is A Trademark Of Redefine Nutrition&Reg;. *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Finaflex Stimul8 Tropical Storm
  • "This product is pretty good but it makes me extremely jittery and shaky!" in 1 review
erika d.
erika d.
Stamford, CT
This product I like it but I don't love it. It def does work...I originaly went form using 1 1/2 scoops of c4 to trying this out. I originally tried it form a friend and did a half scoop and it didn't od much so one day I used one scoop and it made me extremely jittery and couldn't fall asleep. I used a half scoop the next time and felt better. The taste is okay but the problem Is I get bored easily with flabors.
cassie m.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
This does everything a pre workout is supposed to do, I'm 5'5 - 125 lbs and I barely take half a scoop. You should really check your dosage before saying how overpowering this product is. I drink the full bottle 10-15 minutes before I workout and it gets me going every time!
sabrina g.
sabrina g.
Love this stuff ... be sure to hydrate and eat appropriately! But definitely gives Tue best extra boost I need to have a great workout !!
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Fitspiration Expert
I actually really do love this product. It does make me pretty jittery (esp if I take more than half a cap-full) but I feel so amped during my workout and don't feel a crash later on. The reason this gets 3 stars is I HATE this flavor. It tastes like plastic. Get the fruit punch.
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
I loved this product! It really helped me get motivated & energized through my day. I got a small sample from a fitness expo and when I tried it I instantly felt the energy rushing through my body. The taste is great as well. It is not sweet, the taste is very subtle similar to a flavored water. I highly recommend it, it really does give you energy!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Shelbyville, KY
This stuff is the bomb but definitely use it with discretion. I only use half a scoop and I switched from using 2 scoops of c4.
William M.
William M.
Meridian, MS
This as is with most pre-workout supplements, seems to work for a week or so but then you body builds a tolerance to active ingredients causing you to need to ingest more or it will "stop working".
Breona J.
Breona J.
It's pretty ok with me I guess. I know people you use this on the regular. Seems pretty fine to me.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Philadelphia, PA
My husband uses this he works overnight so it's hard for him to have a good sleep an excise pattern an he lifts an stocks , great product '
Kiley B.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
This product is pretty good but it makes me extremely jittery and shaky! Taste good but be aware you might need to cut portion down a bit