BY FINAFLEX

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Stimul8 120 Cap see more...

Review (1)
💋Cara S.
I love this stuff! I absolutely hate having to drink powder, mixed preworkout drinks! I don't like the taste, or even the smell, regardless of the flavor! Strange, I know, but this stuff? Perfection! Just swallow a few pills & your ready to go! The formula really kicks me into high gear for my workout & If I run myself out of it - it's a huge problem bc I literally drag & can't get in the type of workout that I'm use to. Not only is it a great product, but the people who run Finaflex are awesome! I made an inquiry recently by email about a product & they sent me a free shirt & a few samples, just because! I will be a Female Finaflex Fan For Life! Oh & if you like the powders, they got you covered there too!