BY FINAFLEX

Dietary Supplements Xtreme Thermogenic Matrix* Prolonged Appetite Suppression* Concentration Enhancement* Antioxidant Properties* Hours Of Clean Energy* Belly Fat Reducer* Extreme Potency Pro Xanthine 500-Xt&Trade; By Finaflex, The Next Generation In Weight Loss Supplementation.&Nbsp; Px&Trade; Contains The Highest Quality And Exotic Patent Pending Stimulants And Fat Loss Ingredients Available.&Nbsp; Px&Trade; Delivers Exactly What You Want... Results!&Nbsp; One Pill Provides The Energy, Focus, And Appetite Suppression Needed To Get You Through The Day.* Finaplex&Reg; ~ Redifine Yourself&Reg; *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Bit M.
Richmond
You definitely feel the kick on this one! It totally replaced my morning coffee. DON’T drink with coffee! Definitely makes you sweat & gives you energy. I think it helped lose some fat with diet & exercise!
Madelyn M.
New Port Richey, FL
I love finaflex it's a weight management pill but I take it for energy mostly.. this pill is kinda hard to swallow because of the size but is worth it. Not only does this give me extreme clean energy without giving me a headache or making me feel anxious it helps me focus and and gives me motivation to workout. Mental clarity and can be a lil euphoric.
Aracelyy V.
Oakwood, GA
I've been taking these for about 2 months now, and I love them! I get a great boost of clean energy during my workout and my appetite has definitely been curbed, I went from eating two plates in one seating to eating half a serving, I feel great and I'm not experiencing any bad effects, great product!!!! Definitely will be purchasing this product again!
Patricia W.
I received a sample from the vitamin shoppe during their health expo so thought I would give them a try. Let me just tell you my energy was insane and my appetite was gone. I had so much energy that I cleaned all day on my day off and was able to control my food intake! These really work and are definitely recommend if you are looking to curb your appetite
Lizz S.
i used these as a recommendation from a workout friend. didn't notice a significant difference in thermal-ness but helped keep me heated and sweating during my winter workouts. significantly more pricey than other thermals i've used. probably going to stick with the other brands in the future.
Bailey H.
Clinton Twp, MI
This thermogenic provides long lasting clean energy with little to no crash. If you eat enough you won't feel jittery or anything. It's also reasonably priced and can be found at The Vitamin Shoppe (or online if you're a homebody like me) Worth a try!
Mariah S.
Paso Robles, CA
Pretty good product. Would definitely recommend to my friends who are interested in trying the product
Hayleigh T.
Hilliard, OH
Very good product go try. Not too expensive and it is pretty effective. It can be found online
Cristina R.
I would say it really good and like the energy that it gives you it's close to Oxy Elite
Ayla R.
Posto da Mata
I think it's definitely a powerful product. It's good for you to test. Recommend it.
Mariah S.
Paso Robles, CA
Where is the best place to purchase?