BY FILTRETE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Bottled Water from Your Tap in Seconds Fill Go Reuse Save up to 3,000 bottles of water per year* The Filtrete Water Station quickly filters tap water directly into four bottles reducing chlorine taste, odor and sediment.  Each system comes with 4 bottles and a Filtrete Fast Flow filter that lasts up to 100 gallons, or about 3 months. All the convenience of bottled water without the cost or waste. Contains: One Docking Station and Lid. One Filtrete Fast Flow Filter. Four - 16.9 oz Water Bottles Filters from tap directly into four, reusable bottles in seconds! Bottles are BPA-free. see more...

• I had never seen one of these and seeing as how my daughter think...1 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Sadiann J.
I am not the type of person that likes filtered water but this didn't taste like tap water too much to me. I would definitely use this if I had to.
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Foodie Expert
I had never seen one of these and seeing as how my daughter thinks she can only drink bottled water this would be a great addition to my house. So my question is does the water still taste anything like tap water or does it taste like bottled water?