BY FILTRETE

Outperforms All Other 1" Filters Lasts 3 Months 90% effective at capturing large allergens like mold spores and pet dander from the air passing through the filter Captures microscopic allergens like dust, smoke, and smog particles Captures bacteria and particles that can carry viruses Better airflow with 15% lower resistance than Filtrete™ Micro Allergen Reduction Filter This Filtrete™ Filter meets Health House indoor air quality guidelines. - American Lung Association® and Health House® How Does The Ultra Allergen Reduction Filter Help Clean The Air In My Home? When your heat or central air conditioning is on, or if you run your fan continuously, air circulates in your home and passes through your air filter. Filtrete™ filters from 3M contain permanently electrostatically charged fibers that work like tiny magnets to attract and capture the p see more...

• How does this product work with eliminating dust for people who s...1 Answers
  • How bad are your allergies? 4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It works great but you do have to replace it more often than other filters." in 5 reviews
Taniya P.
This brand is good and very easy to replace the filter. I normally replace my filter every 6 months and normally use this brand. It has been working well for our house. My son has mild allergies so we make sure to use good filter for the house.
Eusaybia V.
This brand is the best. Such high quality and you can find it anywhere! Everyone I know uses this brand. I love the pattern I feel like it catches the dust and you are able to use it for longer than the one I previously had that used so much design that it was mostly plastic and not really a filter!
Amy M.
Park City, KS
I have a son who has terrible allergies and asthma. We noticed when we changed our filter that it had caught some stuff, but when we changed to Filtrete Ultra Allergen Reduction Filter we REALLY noticed that it caught a lot of things. There is quite a difference in the amount of nasty dust and things this filter catches compared to our old brand of filters. Our son's allergies and asthma haven't been as bad since we switched either.
Michelle B.
Arizona
This is the only brand we use. My husband prefers this brand compared to all the other brands out there available for air intake filters. We still change it monthly, but at the very least, it's helping somewhat! We have two dogs and two cats and it definitely does its' job.
Lori B.
Manhattan, IL
We use these in our dual-zone system and they last for 2-3 months depending on time of year. My daughter with outdoor allergies still has issues, but that's because we don't run the air conditioner when we don't need to so she is getting outside air. Does a great job at filtering out the dust, cat hair, etc. Worth the price!
Darlene R.
I think it's worth the extra cost to buy these allergen reduction filters. My husband has asthma that isn't always very controlled, and these help. I also think using these helps keep your house smelling fresh better than cheaper filters. We change ours about every 3 months.
Tela M.
Belmont, NC
Filtrete filters are the only ones I use. They keep my home mostly dust free and I feel better knowing that my family is breathing clean air. They keep my son's allergies under control and allow us to have our fur babies without anyone going allergy crazy.
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is the only brand of air filters that we use. My whole family has significant allergy issues so we take great pains in buying things to make us all feel better. This product helps gather the allergens out of the air and makes it less dusty.
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
This filter last around 2 months in our home. We have one dog and two members of the house with allergies. I feel like this filter collects more dust and dander than any other filter I have tried. You can see how fast it grabs the gross stuff.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
I use these in my home and I love them. I suffer from allergies and it really helps me to have the filters help clean the air. I will continue to purchase Filtrete Ultra Allergen Reduction Filter and recommend these to other consumers.
brionna g.
How bad are your allergies?
Tracey S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
How does this product work with eliminating dust for people who suffer from winter allergies?