BY FILTRETE

Outperforms All Other 1" Filters Lasts 3 Months 90% effective at capturing large allergens like mold spores and pet dander from the air passing through the filter Captures microscopic allergens like dust, smoke, and smog particles Captures bacteria and particles that can carry viruses Better airflow with 15% lower resistance than Filtrete™ Micro Allergen Reduction Filter This Filtrete™ Filter meets Health House indoor air quality guidelines. - American Lung Association® and Health House® How Does The Ultra Allergen Reduction Filter Help Clean The Air In My Home? When your heat or central air conditioning is on, or if you run your fan continuously, air circulates in your home and passes through your air filter. Filtrete™ filters from 3M contain permanently electrostatically charged fibers that work like tiny magnets to attract and capture the p see more...

• How does this product work with eliminating dust for people who suf...1 Answers
  • How bad are your allergies? 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It works great but you do have to replace it more often than other filters." in 5 reviews
Taniya P.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
This brand is good and very easy to replace the filter. I normally replace my filter every 6 months and normally use this brand. It has been working well for our house. My son has mild allergies so we make sure to use good filter for the house.
Eusaybia V.
Eusaybia V.
This brand is the best. Such high quality and you can find it anywhere! Everyone I know uses this brand. I love the pattern I feel like it catches the dust and you are able to use it for longer than the one I previously had that used so much design that it was mostly plastic and not really a filter!
Jalesa C.
Jalesa C.
Quitman, AR
I really liked these Air filters and would recommend them to any allergy suffer. I have extremely bad allergies and these seem to keep the air clean.
Lori O.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
I use these in my home and I love them. I suffer from allergies and it really helps me to have the filters help clean the air. I will continue to purchase Filtrete Ultra Allergen Reduction Filter and recommend these to other consumers.
Karla P.
Karla P.
Front royal, VA
Love that it reduces allergens, as we have pets and seasonal allergies. I do not love the price though
Marian B.
Marian B.
Schaumburg, IL
This product is great for my house, as I have two cats and may be slightly allergic to them (don't judge!). They definitely aren't the cheapest but they are extremely well made and work very well.
Venus W.
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is the only brand of air filters that we use. My whole family has significant allergy issues so we take great pains in buying things to make us all feel better. This product helps gather the allergens out of the air and makes it less dusty.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il
In comparison to other brands, these filters definitely trap more. I think they are worth the price.
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
I think it's worth the extra cost to buy these allergen reduction filters. My husband has asthma that isn't always very controlled, and these help. I also think using these helps keep your house smelling fresh better than cheaper filters. We change ours about every 3 months.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Ballwin, MO
What a great product for the money. It's an easy to use effective filter, that my family & I used for years. I trust the brand, knowing I'm getting quality product.
brionna g.
brionna g.
How bad are your allergies?
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
How does this product work with eliminating dust for people who suffer from winter allergies?