BY FILTRETE

Air Cleaning Filter Contains 1 Filter Lasts up to 3 Months 1000 Performance Rating Filtrete® Micro Allergen Reduction filters provide an easy way to help reduce airborne allergens in your home. They capture large airborne particles from the air that passes through them, including dust, pollen, and mold spores. They also trap microscopic allergens, such as pet dander, smoke, and smog. The difference is in the Microparticle Performance Rating and Air Flow Balance. How We Measure Filtrete Filter Performance: Filtrete air cleaning filters are electrostatically charged to attract and capture particles from the air that passes through the filter. Each Filtrete filter has a Microparticle Performance Rating . This rating measures a filter s ability to capture particles between 0.3 and 1.0 microns. The higher the MPR, the more efficient the filter is at capturing these see more...

Filtrete Micro Allergen Reduction Filter
The ONLY air filter that I have used in my home in 20 years.  It is a little expensive but what I spend in filters, I easily save in dusting products, time in cleaning duct work and in allergy costs and medications.  I recommend this to anyone who lives in a home, whether it is new construction or decades old!
daisy m.
Huntsville, AL
There are so many great things I can say about this product. These are the only fikyets we use and we live in an apartment. We don't let the maintenance bring in those flimsy cheap one. these work so well clean the air in our unit and we can tell the difference almost immediately. You can not for wrong with switching to these
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
These are the only ones I use. Really helps my allergies plus I put a dryer sheet it and makes my home smell great. I like the price cuz I'm constantly changing them. My fiancee has cats and it really helps. Don't have to take as many benadryl with these.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
I have only used this brand once because of the price. It's hard to spend a lot of money on these when you replace them so often. It did work good to keep allergens out of my house. When I changed it, it had caught a lot dirt and dust.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These aren't the cheapest but the cut down on all of the dust and stuff floating in the air. They work really well and keeps our furnace running efficiently. I recommend trying these furnace filter a try essentially if you have allergies.
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
This air filter is pretty good at its average price of $11.99. This is the mid tier filter that you can buy at most retail stores. They do sell a basic tier filter at $3.99 and I believe they are good if you decide to change it on a monthly basis. Some articles say that's even better than what they recommend if every 3 months.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
As someone who has an extreme allergy to dust and pollen I appreciate filters on another level. I live in an apartment and the apartment has carpet so therefore my apartment and to have a lot of dust if it was not for the filters I don't know where I would be right now
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
We use these in our air vents. I have seriously bad allergies so anything I can do to help. They seem to work well. We have to change ours at least month or sooner just because there's so much dust where we live.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
We use this brand of filter as I'm allergic to dust and molds. It's very effective and affordable. We can get it at our local big box hardware type stores. You would be amazed at what all this catches.
Kassidy D.
Greenfield, IN
Game changer and a must for people with serious allergies. I'm allergic to dust, pollen, pet dander, etc. This helps prevent asthma attacks and helps me feel better when having a reaction!
Thomas G.
Denton, TX
How long does your filter last? Instead of replacing mine on a set schedule, I purchased and installed an air restriction gauge. That way I only replace it when needed, not needlessly. Anyone else do this?
Christine M.
Am I the only person who changes their filter every week? we live in AZ so its very dusty and dirty here and with 4 kids and one on the way I want our air in our home clean.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
What's the best filter and how often should I change mind if I have indoor pets?
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Cada cuánto tiempo cambias tu filtro?