Filtrete Allergen Reduction Filter

High Performance Filter Designed to fit: Honeywell Trion Air Bear Lasts up to 12 months The difference is in the Microparticle Performance Rating and Air Flow Balance. How We Measure Filtrete Filter Performance: Filtrete air cleaning filters are electrostatically charged to attract and capture particles from the air that passes through the filter. Each Filtrete filter has a Microparticle Performance Rating . This rating measures a filter s ability to capture particles between 0.3 and 1.0 microns. The higher the MPR, the more efficient the filter is at capturing these tiny particles. How Clean is Your Indoor Air and Water? Many people would be surprised to learn that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency says that indoor air can be two to five times worse than the air outside. In fact, the EPA identifies indoor air contamination as one of the top five environmental

Will these help clean the smell from a house? Our rent house was previously a smoker home and we are still working on the smell.
Can you find coupons for this?
Has anyone noticed a significant difference in air quality using this? Pretty $$$ at my local Target and wondering if it's worth it
Start your review of Filtrete Allergen Reduction Filter!
Product Highlights
“This allergen reduction one is pricey, but definitely worth it!” in 3 reviews
“It really does a great job on collecting dust, pollen, and other thing floating around. ” in 3 reviews
“...purchasing cheap air filters, I'm convinced Filtrete is the best and worth every penny.” in 2 reviews
“My whole family has serious allergies to dust, dander, and so much more, so these are a great tool to reduce the allergens in our home.” in 2 reviews
“Unless you have very severe allergies, I would recommend going with a cheaper Filtrete filter option.” in 2 reviews
Philadelphia, PA
These filters are a must have for anyone with moderate to severe allergies, a history of asthma, or respiratory issues. These problems can be made much worse by allergens and dust in the air of your home, so you really want to get them out of the air you breath and away from your linens, beds, and couches.
Highland Park, IL
I feel it in my breathing. As an allergy sufferer (living in a house with a shedding dog), these are the best filters I have found. They are CLEARLY thicker than their cheaper counter-parts and well-worth the extra money. Amazon sells a discounted pack that lasts 6 mos... AMAZING
Dallas, TX
This filter does a great job with pet dander in our house. It made a huge difference for us since we have a dog and I have environmental allergies. You can see how effective it is every time you change the filter. It keeps me allergy free indoors which is huge.
Orland Park, IL
Works well for filtering out all the stuff in the air, however, we feel that since it is SO dense it restricts some airflow through the system. If you don't have terrible allergies I recommend going a couple steps down in the filter level.
Gurnee, IL
These work very well, but are very pricey compared to other brands and even other classes of filter of the same brand. Unless you have very severe allergies, I would recommend going with a cheaper Filtrete filter option.
For someone who suffers from allergies, this filter is the way to go. They are kind of pricey, but worth it if you want to be breathing fresh air in your home-- and I think we all do. Find it at your local target!
Rogers, AR
Filtrete is the brand of choice for filters in our home. The added price is worth it with these prices! You only need to change them every few months and they are great at reducing the allergens in the house!
These work really good and we usually get a pack and store them for when we need to change it out for the next time. It really does a great job on collecting dust, pollen, and other thing floating around.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love these! We use these in our house and I couldn't think of anything better! They trap the allergens and make my air feel cleaner! Also, the price is right on! It is a great value for the price! :)
Westwego , LA
Having a house full of traffic you need this filter to do a great job. I have cats so these usually last about 2 months. I wish there was a better price, but these are high allergen containing products.