Filtrete Air Cleaning Filter

Ultra Clean Model FAP03 Replacement Filter. Better than HEPA at Capturing Airborne Particles. Filter is 99.9% Effective at Capturing Airborne Particles. Ultra Clean Model FAP03 Uses Replacement Filter FAPF03. Manufactured by 3M®. Clean the Air You Breathe This Filtrete™ Air Cleaning Filter is 99.9% effective at capturing large allergens like pollen, mold spores and dust mite debris.  With Filtrete™ Ultra Ai.

Does it last a long time?
How does this product help with a pet in the house?
What does it do?
Start your review of Filtrete Air Cleaning Filter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“these filters are one of the best they work great, they come in many sizes are priced reasonable and they can be found locally in stores” in reviews
“I would recommend to spend the extra few dollars on these opposed to the cheaper brands because you do get what you pay for. ” in reviews
Loveland, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use these on my furnace! and i couldn’t be happier with them. i love how it gets the dirt out of the air. it makes me feel like im living better. i personally would definitely recommend
I used to buy the cheapest air filters, until I noticed dust accumulating in the ducts. I decided to upgrade to Filtrete, and these filters trap all of the dust (and other junk). I have also noticed that I can take fewer doses of allergy medicine since I made the switch. They are worth the extra money.
MENIFEE, CA
OK, so I am super OCD about filters because I have bad allergies and a ton of animals in my home. These filters are literally the best I've found, we've tried many, even the super expensive rinse-off reusable ones that are super expensive and people rave about. These are better, I promise. Since we have been using them, I no longer get allergies in my house, only when I go outside. 5 stars for sure!
Fort wayne, IN
My daughter and myself have severe allergies, we always use the Filtrete filters to help keep our air allergen-free. You can pick them up about anywhere and are usually on sale. I replace mine every 3 months. They are well worth the money if anyone in your home has allergies.
I've used these air filters more often then the offbrands because I find that even though these are more expensive they tend to last much longer then there knockoffs counterparts. I would recommend to spend the extra few dollars on these opposed to the cheaper brands because you do get what you pay for.
League City
We use the Filtrete brand in our home on a regular basis.  We purchase from Lowe's and I consider them to be a great price.  You can buy them in three packs.  We have two dogs, so we like to make sure we use a nice quality filter, and we are never disappointed.
They might be a little more expensive that the regular filters but for someone with allergies, they are worth the cost. Especially during the spring with high pollen counts. Oak or ragweed pollen are the worst on my allergies. They work great and are worth the cost.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is the only brand we buy. It helps a lot when you have pets and allergies. We also live near a train track so you can imagine the nasty dust that finds its way into our home. We see that coal black when we change our filter and glad we're not breathing that in
Filtrete filters are the ONLY filters we buy. The one we get is fairly expensive ($15-ish) but worth every penny, considering how many nasty things it filters out of the air.
Summerville, SC
My son has severe allergies and asthma. Although these are slightly higher priced it is definitely worth it. There is a noticeable effect if we change to a cheaper bran. I don't know what Filtrete is doing up they work amazingly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...