Fille Devinez Edt 100 Ml

by Guess?

Guess Girl is an homage to youthful spirit and sensuousness . Conceived for the young and the young-at-heart, its appeal is fruity, floral, fresh, and feminine. The opening notes include a burst of sweet raspberry and wisps of bergamot citrus and ripe melon. As the fruity notes relax, they give way to delightful heart of exotic flowers like Brazilian paradise orchid, Provencal acacia, and aromatic white lilies. Base notes of Australian sandalwood and Madagascar vanilla create a powdery, smooth finish. The overall effect is compelling, but light enough that it’s not overwhelming. Bouncy, lively, and effervescent, it’s a breeze to wear on any occasion.

Who knows a similar perfume to this scent?
A presença desse perfume é boa Alguém já usou ele?
What king of scent is this? Does it last?
Start your review of Fille Devinez Edt 100 Ml!
Patrycja T.
Windsor, CT
Fille Devinez Edt 100 Ml uploaded by Patrycja T.
Fille Devinez Edt 100 Ml uploaded by Patrycja T.
Purchased at: Guess
Very fresh, sweet- flower scent! I love to wear it for a outdoor event, have very strong scent and many people outside were asking me what perfume am I wearing 😍 very long lasting, you just need a little bit to smell amazing and fresh. Not bothering nose.
Tasneem R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Fille Devinez Edt 100 Ml uploaded by Tasneem R.
I absolutely love this perfume! My husband bought it for me a few weeks ago and I’m totally obsessed! It’s very sweet with floral notes and a hint of musk for a sexy note. I feel like this works for every woman out there and I often get tons of compliments on it! Smells way more expensive than it actually is. Highly recommend
sharn S.
Can't recall whether I've tried Guess Girl. Currently unable to comment on this fragrance. Will update after my next trip to Macy's.
Melissa G.
Clifton, NJ
Fille Devinez Edt 100 Ml uploaded by Melissa G.
Me encanta lo tengo en varios tamaño lo uso para diario huele riquisimo y la presentacion es muy chic, para uso diario perfecto Fille Devinez Edt 100 Ml
ella H.
Fille Devinez Edt 100 Ml uploaded by ella H.
This is my favorite perfume! First of all, it smells AMAZING. Not cheap but not pricey at all, and stays on really well all day long. Fresh, young, floral smell, and I truly think it is perfect. Highly recommended! (Also, adorable packaging - and it comes in two sizes so you can travel with it easily).
Angela W.
Walton, NY
Pretty bottle. Smells nice but different. Stays on longer than most but not all day. Not sure if I would buy again. Has two different distinct smells which makes it unique and pretty. More of a winter fragrance it a date night. Pretty small bottle.
Anna F.
West Lafayette
I love this product! It smells wonderful but is not too overpowering. I purchased mine at Marshall's and it was a very reasonable price. I use this perfume as a daily scent and it is perfect for work, school, and going out in the evenings. This is the first bottle that I have purchased and it is almost gone. I would definitely repurchase this product.
Yocelyn T.
When I revived this as a Christmas gift I was a little hesitant because I never really liked Guess fragrances but when I smelled it I loved it. I use it almost everyday now. I can definitely say that it is my go-to. It is very sweet and not strong at all.
Jessica M.
Mahomet, IL
I love this very feminine perfume! It is appropriate for all ages, and is very long lasting. It is very soft and feminine in terms of scent. I bought it at Macy's in store. I would recommend this perfume to others!
Carolina H.
Winder, GA
My sister got this for her sweet 16 and told me i could have it. The container is gorgeous and it smells great ,now my sister regrets giving it to me!