BY FILIPPO BERIO #6 in Olive Oil

Robusto

Robusto’s intense fruitiness adds a lively burst of flavor to a variety of recipes. It works perfectly as a marinade

for meat and poultry, is a wonderful base for your favorite sauces, and delivers a great finish for grain salads,

bean salads, and roasted vegetables.

Delicato

Delicato’s mildly fruity flavor and mellow finish complement your creativity by allowing other recipe ingredients

to shine through. Enjoy this smooth-tasting olive oil on seafood, sandwiches, fresh fruit, and as a dressing for

your signature salads.

• I have been to multiple stores in western PA to find this and can...3 Answers
  • I cannot find this anywhere! I've been to all local top's, Wegman...3 Answers
  • I live in NJ and can not find this olive oil anywhere! Has anyone...5 Answers
Sara B.
Athens, GA
I will warn you cannot find these two particular types of Filippo Berio® oil in some stores yet. Kroger doesn’t have it. We were able to track it down in Publix and a friend said she saw it at Bi-Lo. It is worth the effort to find it!  We decided to try the Robusto because we eat a lot of meat and poultry. Hubby used it on our steaks for my early birthday lunch. This oil was a great replacement to the butter we usually use. He used the Filippo Berio® Robusto Oil, salt, and pepper then pan seared them before baking in the oven until done. Delicious!!

This oil has a nice flavor without being bitter. I want to try and make some of the copy-cat Carababa’s seasons to sprinkle in the oil and dip in some fresh bread. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

I received a sample of this product from Influenster to try. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own and unbiased.
Tasha H.
Alpharetta, GA
I was kind of scared of a strong olive taste, with a name like "Robusto", but I tried it anyway. With my FREE coupon from Influenster, I figured I would "go hard, or GO HOME"! I chose to make a quick 30 minute meal, with very few groceries, consisting of boneless chicken thighs, sprouted brown rice, frozen fire roasted peppers, and a lemon.
I massaged the chicken with the robusto oil, seasoned it, and sat it to the side as my skillet heated more robusto oil on medium heat. I prepared the rice, and then pan seared the chicken...
The turnout was an incredibly moist flavorful quick meal!! I was so surprised at how great it was... The chicken seemed to marinate faster because of the robusto oil, versus traditional olive oil. Though it's not the "cheapest" oil, it is definitely the "fastest", and most versatile. As hurried as we all are to save time, anything that gets a healthy meal on the table in less time is a winner in my book!!
Jaclyn S.
Tried the Robusto. I had learned on a food tour the proper way to "taste" olive oil, and this has a strong flavor. Very good quality. But when i used it, i decided to try the 'butter substitute approach...on mac and cheese. We've had some hard times and were out of butter.

Nooooot so great in mac and cheese, less you like your processed cheese to taste almost grassy. May have worked better with delicato, but robusto...unh unh. I also think it would worked wirh something that was baked or something instead.

I definitely wanna use this on pasta, or add herbs and dip some bread in it, or pair it with anlovely balsamic vinegar and dress a salad. All this, Robusto would be amazing for.
devangi r.
Maywood, NJ
I got a coupon from Influenster for a bottle of Filippo Berio Olive Oil, I decided to try the Delicato flavor and I am glad with the results. It has delicate flavors and you can use it for salads, or vegetarian dishes . I made an olive oil lemon cake from it and it really came out well. Because the flavor is delicate it worked well. If you like stronger flavor I think Robusto could be for you.
The only thing I had difficulty was finding the product at various stores. After visiting about 3-4 stores I contacted them through their website and got some suggestions to look for. Finally, got it. Thank you influenster for the coupon of the free bottle of olive oil. And also thanks to Fillipo Berio. I received the product for testing purposes from Influenster. Cannot wait to try other products by Filippo Berio company.
Susanne B.
Filippo Berio Robusto Extra Virgin Olive Oil has a fruity, rich flavor that stands up to spice.

We loved it on our spicy Italian sausage with peppers, pasta. Or used in and on our Friday night pizza. Hint, brush Robusto olive oil before balinghay the dough edge/crust. Sprinkle with seasonings like garlic powder, parmesan cheese or Italian blend for a restaurant style pizza.

We will definitely purchase Filippo Berio Robusto olive oil in the future. So glad @Influenster gave me a complementary bottle to test!
#OLIVEyouFB
Darlhya M.
I've tried many brands of olive oil (both name and store brand) and boy is this one good! Thanks to @influenster I was able to try it for free and choose the robusto. It adds so much intense flavor to a dish. My favorite recipes I used with this olive oil was the paella, lemon garlic chicken with angel hair pasta + pesto, steak, roasted asparagus and humus. Surprisingly in the 101 ways to use booklet there were a lot of recipes for desserts! Also I should mention that it was a little pricey at my local supermarket ($7.99). I would definitely recommend it for those looking for a quality, strong & flavorful olive oil. #OLIVEyouFB

Luz B.
Whitestone, NY
Robusto and Delicato were extremely hard to find, both my boyfriend and I looked...we were super excited when we finally found Robusto while we were shopping together. He has a degree in culinary arts and loves Filippo Berio products. We used it this past weekend to drizzle over slices of zucchini we grilled. It gave it a rich peppery taste. We also used it over our salad. This upcoming weekend we are going to enjoy dipping bread in it and drizzle it over some baked dates with bacon and grilled veggies. Thanks for choosing me for this Vox Box.
Laney B.
Wilmington, NC
Last night I got to try out the Filippo Berio Robusto Extra Virgin Olive Oil for free thanks to @Influenster. The bottle says bold, full-bodied flavor so I was expecting it to add extra flavor to the stir fry I was making. It worked great as an olive oil but there was only a small hint of added flavoring. I wouldn’t consider it to be “bold” in any way. I really have no complaints other than that but I wouldn’t want to pay full price for it. There are plenty of other, cheaper olive oils that do the exact same thing. #OLIVEyouFB
priyanka d.
I receive my free Flippo Berio free from @influenster so thanks for that!! I ise another kind of olive oil from the same bend that is specifically made for frying and sautéing. But this specific one is not meant to use for cooking it is better used for marinating or for salads. That way it tastes much better. So you got to pay attention weather it's for frying or meant to be used as salad dressing. Or else it will change the taste. Anyways I love this!!!
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
I love using this olive oil, both for cooking and as a drizzle for salad and other oil based foods. The full flavor compliments any dish! I will definitely keep this as a staple item in my cupboard! My boyfriend prefers olive oil on his pasta dishes over tomato sauce, and he also gave this product a thumbs up!

*disclaimer - I received a free product to try and review, but that did not influence my ability to write an honest review. @influenster @voxbox @OLIVEyouFB
Amanda H.
Reading, PA
Anyone else getting this box? Which flavor are you hoping to try?
Jennifer W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I still can't find them. I have reached out to Filippo Berio and Influenster with no response. What should I do?
Tina C.
I live in NJ and can not find this olive oil anywhere! Has anyone found it? If so, what store?
Sony I.
Does anyone know where to pick this up? I have been everywhere and cannot find it
Karen P.
DURHAM, NC
Can someone please tell me where I can purchase this in North Carolina. I have checked Target, Kroger and Walmart.