Filippo Berio Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Janine T.

BY FILIPPO BERIO #45 in Olive Oil

Filippo Berio® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
All natural cold pressed.
F.Po. Berio & Co. Lucca.
Caprit Studiosa Tymos.
Imported from Italy. Since 1867.
USDA Organic. see more...

Buy on Target*
Brittany M.
Huddleston, VA
Of all the olive oils I've purchased from the grocery store, this is by far my favorite. It has the rich, bold flavor I need for marinades, salad dressings, and pasta sauces, and is excellent when I just want to dip a few slices of good, crusty bread. And the best part is that it's organic. Love this brand and will continue to purchase!
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
This is probably the only type of cooking oil we will use. Way more healthier than Wesson & I'll even use when I bake. I like the plastic bottle & the crisscross opening for pouring. Good pricing & yes will purchase again.
Nicole D.
Not only do i use this for cooking, I also use it for makeup removal. Olive oil will save your lips doing liquid lipstick swatches because the oil takes it right off and you just swipe with a makeup wipe and leaves your lips moisturized and not dead.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I really enjoy cooking with this olive oil...we switch around to on sale oils but this one was bought at a great price and works well..it has a great flavor also.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great mid-priced olive oil that had a great flavor. It's really good in dressings or dipping bread with some balsamic vinegar.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love this olive oil. It has a very good rich taste and cooks great. It is also priced reasonably well.
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
I use this brand of olive oil all of the time. Very rich and robust. It gives the best flavor to foods.
Jeanna F.
Westlake, OH
Love this olive oil. Been used by myself, my mom and my grandmother over many many years.
Ashley C.
nottingham
this virgin oil is healthy and you can use it for lots more stuff other than cooking. the flavor is ok and it comes in lots of different containers
Faye W.
Basildon, Essex
Love this olive oil it's a very versatile oil and I would recommend this to any one!