BY FILIPPO BERIO #14 in Olive Oil

Made from the first cold pressing of the finest olives. Savor its well-balanced, rich taste.

Flavor Profile: Distinctly rich taste

Aroma: Fresh and fragrant with subtle notes of olive

Suggested Uses: Salad dressings; sauces and gravies; drizzling over pasta; marinating or sautéing fish & vegetables

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size:1 tbsp (15ml)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Cholesterol0mg0%
Sodium0mg0%
Total Carbohydrate0mg0%
Protein0mg

Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

• I can't find the Robusto or Delicato anywhere! I'm reall...1 Answers
Adrienne M.
I grew up on this olive oil so it's a no-brainer that I still use it to this day in my cooking. It has such a rich flavor but without overpowering the food it's paired with. I love rubbing my chicken with this EVOO and salt/pepper before cooking for the best "crispy" skin...yum!🍗
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is a fantastic olive oil. I use olive oil very often - especially to sauté or roast vegetables. This oil is light and delicious. I purchased it at my local grocery store. I will definitely continue to purchase.
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
This olive oil is the best. The flavor is amaizing. I use it for just about everything. It tastes just pressed and will keep for a long time...although mine never lasts because I like it so much
Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
I love olive oil for many things! I use it for salad dressing, cooking and even as a facial oil on days when I am feeling very dry. For sad dressing I just mix this oil with vinegar and some seasoning and it is perfect!
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I got the VoxBox in the mail yesterday (Saturday feb 20th 2016) I opened it went through it and went to my local wegmans to use free coupon that influenster supplied for me . Wegmans cost for this olive oil is 7.99 they Carry regular olive oil and extra virgin. I grabbed the extra Virgin as I make a Rosemary lemon and olive oil ice cream sandwiches. This olive oil
Is amazing . I have also used it to marinated tonight's dinner as well as make a salad dressing! I absolutely love that I was selected for this VoxBox ! #ILOVEOLIVEOIL ❤️
Brittany M.
Since we can't travel the world, or buy expensive large quantities of extravagant EVOO from the specialty store, we buy EVOO from Filippo Berio. While the taste is a little less divine than a specialty store (when you're talking dipping bread into it), the taste is not horrible! We love this and buy the enormous can of it in our grocery store. It's fairly economical and we love mixing it with balsamic vinegar. We use this oil for all of our cooking needs.
Michelle R.
Bridgeport, CT
I really Enjoy trying this product. I first tried it with a small tomato cucumber oil and vinegar salad, The taste was so natural and great that I had to go ahead and do my all time favorite octopus salad. please don't knock it until you try it.
Jason G.
Breckenridge, CO
Filippo Berio extra virgin olive oil is hands down the best bet for olive oil for the price it is offered. Filipino berio extra virgin olive oil has the same great taste as other high end olive oil brands. I always use Filipino berio and I will continue to in the future
TJ B.
This is my go to olive oil. I use it to enhance my food/for marinating; to condition my scalp; sometimes for spa treatments. It is everything! I recommend buying it in bulk if you plan to use it for things other than cooking.
Tylinn W.
This is my favorite olive oil and I always make sure to keep a bottle on hand. I love using this to sautee vegetables, and I also use it to pop popcorn! This olive oil also works great as a lip exfoliator when mixed with a bit of sugar.
Jessica J.
I can't find the Robusto or Delicato anywhere! I'm really bummed...I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish the VoxBox

back