Filet Mignon uploaded by Damaris R.Filet Mignon uploaded by Irines G.Filet Mignon uploaded by Belinda L.

BY USDA MEAT

Kayla V.
Fresno, CA
I love making this for dinner! I make a red wine reduction sauce with butter and herbs! It’s a great protein for any dinner dish, I usually make rice and a veggie to go on the side. My fiancé loves it!
Belinda L.
Honestly I made a surf and turf dinner for my boyfriend and this was the easiest tastiest meal ever the meat was so easy to cook I seared it on both sides for about a minute each and than put it in the broiler ! Amazing !!!
Alison K.
Tewksbury , MA
Cooked to Medium Rare and seasoned to perfection, Tenderloin is Absolutely the Best cut of Beef on the planet! I Paired mine with some Caramelized Mushrooms and Onions sautéed in a red wine Reduction sauce, Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus spheres and it was Absolutely Delicious!!!!! The tender juicy succulent steak melted in my mouth leaving my taste buds singing it's praises and begging for more!
Alyson M.
Maplewood, MN
Best dang steak I’ve ever had! If this is a option on a menu, I’m picking it! Hands down. So easy to cook and it always tastes good.