BY FILE WITH FLAIR

File with Flair-Durable All Glass Nail File.60 Piece assortment Provides Long-Lasting UseFor Natural and Artificial Nails All Glass - Cleans with Soap and Water Includes Protective Case Includes wholesale bulk discount cheap Counter Display see more...

Buy on Amazon
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
Worst file I have had! If I would have known earlier that this was fake, then I would have thrown it away. This piece of garbage is painted in acrylic and I proved that by scratching a coin on the surface. Next it Is to thick to fit in the corners of my nails!! I have small size nails and this is just not for me. Save the money ladies and buy yourselves a Nail Tek Crystal File.
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
I love this nail fine it works great on my nails and it feels great . I also love all the colors it comes in .
Poppy R.
Commercial street , Ystrad Mynach
Glass nail files are the best! They literally just work forever. You can file in both directions. They are easy to clean and the seem to never break or stop working. I don’t need to but another becauSe ir keeps working but I would if I ever loose mine
Grieta A.

Great nail file. I love the feel of it and how easy it is to shape the nail with it. Looks pretty fancy too.
Lauren R.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this etched?
Mariee S.
How well do these work? always wanted to try them out but don't want to waste money on something that doesn't work. let me know guys