Georgia P.
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV

Why do you get fiji instead of other water?
Dahlia V.
Dahlia V.
Oct. 19, 2013, 3:26 p.m.
Its clean water
Kylie J.
Kylie J.
Oct. 10, 2013, 12:34 p.m.
I love the "flavor". In many waters I can taste minerals but this is just clean fresh water. I love the bottle too.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Aug. 31, 2013, 3:24 p.m.
First it was because of the bottle, then I realized I like the taste! It taste like nothing but water.
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Aug. 2, 2013, 3:30 a.m.
The bottle was pretty...not a great reason
Krista G.
Krista G.
July 27, 2013, 9:51 a.m.
Taste is amazing!!
Nima L.
Nima L.
May 18, 2013, 6:59 p.m.
It taste good and I like the packaging of the bottle.
Heather H.
Heather H.
May 18, 2013, 5:09 a.m.
Honestly, It feels kinda of like a splurge. And luxurious to have. Almost like a special treat. Even if it is just water.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
April 3, 2013, 9:42 a.m.
Because the bottle is pretty and the water has no other taste.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
March 28, 2013, 6:20 a.m.
It's the best water out there
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
March 1, 2013, 10:04 a.m.
This water doesn't taste chlorinated or like it has chemicals. It just tastes like crisp, clean h2o
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Feb. 26, 2013, 2:03 p.m.
I usually don't, taste just the same as extra water. Your paying more for a design!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Feb. 24, 2013, 1:02 p.m.
I really like fiji water. I usually buy it in airports while i am traveling. Its a nice size and the water is refreshing
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Feb. 8, 2013, 6:35 p.m.
I love figi. it seemed like all bottled waters made me fill sick to my stomach so when i tasted this water and i could actually finish the BIG bottle in one sitting... i was sold.
Mahogany P.
Mahogany P.
Jan. 10, 2013, 3:21 a.m.
Fiji water does not have that tap water taste like some of the other bottle waters. It is very smooth and worth the price.
Kala T.
Kala T.
Jan. 9, 2013, 7:45 a.m.
I think it taste better than other bottled water..
Sara W.
Sara W.
Dec. 30, 2012, 4:33 a.m.
Though I'm sure this water isn't much different than other bottled waters, I do feel like it's much more "crisp" than other ones I've tried.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Dec. 28, 2012, 9:16 p.m.
The bottle is great! The corners make it easier to hold, especially on the go with a lot of other stuff in my arms! Plus I think it tastes fresh.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Dec. 12, 2012, 10:32 a.m.
It tastes clean and refreshing and I love the bottle.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Dec. 6, 2012, 2:43 p.m.
It's from Fiji and it tastes great!
shelbie s.
shelbie s.
Dec. 5, 2012, 4:21 p.m.
Its very clean tasting and i believe it is worth the cost.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Dec. 5, 2012, 3:46 p.m.
No. There are much cheaper and tasty alternatives like smart water
Rhiannon V.
Rhiannon V.
Dec. 4, 2012, 3:19 p.m.
You don't get the plastic taste with Fiji that you get with other bottled waters. It certainly tastes more natural as well, especially when cold.
Porsha M.
Porsha M.
Dec. 4, 2012, 1:17 p.m.
It taste better than other bottle waters
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Dec. 1, 2012, 8:08 p.m.
It is a much smoothr, and more refreshing water. With other waters I've noticed how it seems more bland and oily type...Fiji seems to be very clear, so when it's really cold, its completely refreshing and tastes like clean water.

Join Now