BeveragesFlavored WaterFiji
Water Natural Artesian Water - 12pk/700 ml Bottles

FIJI Water FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 12pk/700 ml Bottles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FIJI Water FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 12pk/700 ml Bottles!
Jasmine R.
Reidsville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite beverage to drink is water and fiji is by far my favorite. Its on the pricey side but well worth it. I just wish they would include more bottles in the pack. But i would highly recommend.
Ashley S.
Carlsbad, NM
Love my fiji water idc how expensive it is I'm continue to buy it until they go out of business or I die.. there's no replacing it
Melina W.
Sparks, NV
Pros: Great taste, good ph level and minerals. Con: Plastic... It leaves a guilty taste.
Skyla T.
statenisland
Purchased at: Target
I love this they are amazing they are spectacular they are so amazing I love them so much they are so good I recommend but this product it’s so good they are amazing so good. . I recommend this product.
lakeysha W.
Camden
My husband love the taste he find that they last him long at work they are preferred
Loana P.
Pretty nice, good taste, the price isn’t a the best but the quality it’s great it self, would definitely keep purchasing
Jamie C.
Orleans
Purchased at: Walgreens
Fuji is one of the best and supportive water you can buy from a company. All the famous people love drinking it. Very healthy and a a reasonable price for this package. Would refer this to anyone. It’s your turn to try.. You will not be disappointed.[product:fiji-natural-artesian-water-6pk/1115-fl-oz-bottles]
Joshua C.
Lakewood, CO
I absolutely love Fiji water there’s not another brand on the market that has a taste as good as Fiji its so refreshing and thirst quenching it’s my number one water always guaranteed to be in my fridge !!
Jeanna L.
Vancleave, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite brand nice flavor does not have that chlorine taste. This is the only brand my family buys now

Looking for your answer?