BeveragesWaterFiji
Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/1115 fl oz Bottles

FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Bottles

Earth’s Finest WaterIn Fiji, tropical rain slowly filters through ancient volcanic rock before collecting in a sustainable aquifer deep within the earth. Along the way, the water gathers the vital minerals that give FIJI its signature soft smooth taste, and the naturally occurring electrolytes that are significantly higher than other brands. Bottled at the source, natural pressure forces FIJI towards a sealed delivery system and directly into the bottle. It’s the way water intended water to be. Untouched by man. Until you unscrew the cap.

How Is Fiji Water Different? What Is Fiji Water's PH Level?
I need to try this water bottle ?
A good product? Or no?
Start your review of FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Bottles!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle W.
Temple Hills, MD
I have been an avid Fiji water fan for a few years. The past year I have had it delivered monthly to my home. Not only is it cheaper than buying in the store but you are also guaranteed to get a new shipment and not run out. I recommend using Amazon's subscribe and save as it gives you an addition 5% off of the already great price. I know some people think Fiji may just be an overpriced bottle of water and the bottles next to it are the same but all bottled water is not created equal. I first became concerned with quality bottled water when I saw a news story about mold growing in Dasani and gy went into stores and sure enough... Gross This is because most recognized bottled water is simply tap water purified. You can do it yourself at home and save money. Fiji on the other hand: To put it simply, until you unscrew the cap, FIJI Water never meets the compromised air of the 21st century nor is it touched by another human being. No other natural waters can honestly make that claim. FIJI Water’s state-of-the-art bottling facility was designed to protect the purity of our water at every step of the production process, and as part of that strict commitment to quality, no human hands are allowed to touch it. In fact, the facility was built directly on top of the FIJI Water aquifer, where a completely sealed delivery system draws the water up from the protected chamber and places it directly into our iconic square bottles. The water tastes pure, the high standards give an added piece of mind and the price on Amazon is cheaper Han any I've found. I buy over 400 items a year from Amazon and always give an honest review in order to help those trying to make a purchase decision. This product rates 5 stars for use-ability, construction and price.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I love the taste of this water. It keeps me very hydrated. I like to bring them with me on roadtrips and to work. They are also great to bring to the gym. I will buy again. I recommend.
M F.
Fort Worth, TX
FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Bottles uploaded by M F.
Good water to use for a hike. The bottle stays cool and is easy to hold for a long time. The major con is that it’s too expensive.
Aniston G.
Windermere, FL
FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Aniston G.
This product is soooo good! Best water I’ve ever tasted. Totally recommend buying it.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
I don’t really care for the flavor of Fiji water. I have tried it a few times and come to the same conclusion. I haven’t yet gotten to the magical number of trying something 10 times before you know for sure.
sunny Z.
FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Bottles uploaded by sunny Z.
I don’t even know how to review water lol. It tastes just very different from Dasani or deer park. Like I would prefer it over those two brands. But I don’t know if it’s affordable. I buy this occasionally.
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Water is delicious and hood on its own when I buy fiji water it is because I like the bottle and the pink flower makes me happy and looks good in the sun😆🌞
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
Best tasting bottled water out there! Fiji water is so yummy. I love the square bottle shape because my kids cannot knock it over easily. I also like the look of the packaging it's pretty. The brand takes special care in making the product taste and look great.
Robin R.
Hemet, CA
FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Robin R.
I hate drinking water but I guzzle down bottle after bottle of Figi water, it keeps me healthy and hydrated.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,318 reviews
This water is nice: refreshing it taste great I absolutely love just water I would recommend this water to anyone

336 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...