BeveragesWaterFiji
Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/1115 fl oz Bottles

FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Bottles

Earth’s Finest WaterIn Fiji, tropical rain slowly filters through ancient volcanic rock before collecting in a sustainable aquifer deep within the earth. Along the way, the water gathers the vital minerals that give FIJI its signature soft smooth taste, and the naturally occurring electrolytes that are significantly higher than other brands. Bottled at the source, natural pressure forces FIJI towards a sealed delivery system and directly into the bottle. It’s the way water intended water to be. Untouched by man. Until you unscrew the cap.

hi everyone , how has all of your days been
Does anyone else drink this because it doesn't have a weird after taste??
How does the tast?
Start your review of FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Bottles!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle W.
Temple Hills, MD
I have been an avid Fiji water fan for a few years. The past year I have had it delivered monthly to my home. Not only is it cheaper than buying in the store but you are also guaranteed to get a new shipment and not run out. I recommend using Amazon's subscribe and save as it gives you an addition 5% off of the already great price. I know some people think Fiji may just be an overpriced bottle of water and the bottles next to it are the same but all bottled water is not created equal. I first became concerned with quality bottled water when I saw a news story about mold growing in Dasani and gy went into stores and sure enough... Gross This is because most recognized bottled water is simply tap water purified. You can do it yourself at home and save money. Fiji on the other hand: To put it simply, until you unscrew the cap, FIJI Water never meets the compromised air of the 21st century nor is it touched by another human being. No other natural waters can honestly make that claim. FIJI Water’s state-of-the-art bottling facility was designed to protect the purity of our water at every step of the production process, and as part of that strict commitment to quality, no human hands are allowed to touch it. In fact, the facility was built directly on top of the FIJI Water aquifer, where a completely sealed delivery system draws the water up from the protected chamber and places it directly into our iconic square bottles. The water tastes pure, the high standards give an added piece of mind and the price on Amazon is cheaper Han any I've found. I buy over 400 items a year from Amazon and always give an honest review in order to help those trying to make a purchase decision. This product rates 5 stars for use-ability, construction and price.
Jennifer H.
2,668 reviews
FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am not usually picky about my bottled water. In fact I do prefer Smart Water if I had to choose one but this is what is provided at work. I think it tastes a little flat.
Eva O.
Clarksburg, WV
FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Eva O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this water! It definitely quenches my thirst especially on a very hot day. It definitely has a soft smooth taste. It’s not like any other water, it’s definitely one of a kind. It’s pricey but definitely worth it and I will definitely buy again.
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Miriam N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this water, but it is so expensive. I think the only difference between the other waters is the bottle #drink #health
Shannon  U.
Greenville, SC
FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Shannon  U.
Purchased at: Walmart
.I never liked water and once I tried this it was a whole game changer I absolutely love this water it's so amazing and just taste of fresh. I have even got the kids to start drinking it and it is worth the price and I've actually seen my digestive health improve
Elizabeth  M.
FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Elizabeth  M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Greasy, smooth, natural artesian water. Love the design of the bottle and the taste of the product it’s self
Lauren  G.
S Pasadena, CA
FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Lauren  G.
I like this water. It taste fresh and refreshing which is perfect on a hot summer day or after a workout. The bottles are also a nice size and make it easy to put in your bag to bring on the go with you. FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Bottles
Michelle M.
FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Michelle M.
I love FIJI water. It’s one of my top “designer” water brands (also love Hint, Voss). FIJI water is an easy to drink water without any water or bottle aftertaste. It has a great mineral profile that supposedly helps strengthen hair, nails, bones. I love that the name is not just a gimmick— the water does truly come from Fiji and from a system that is free from environmental pollutants and acid rain. So, this water is cleaner from the start than that of many standard spring waters. #water #hydration #fiji
Kristy L.
Orlando, FL
FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Kristy L.
Purchased at: Publix
This is my go to alkaline water. I drink this regularly and it helps to reduce esophageal reflux. It tastes best I’ve cold IMO but I often drink it room temperature. I need Fiji water in my life always.
Brittany K.
Harrisburg , PA
FIJI Natural Artesian Water - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Brittany K.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE this water. So smooth. So hydrating. I'm prescribed pills that cause dry mouth. This is the only water that helps.

342 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...