BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksJuiceFiji
Natural Artesian Water (500 mL, 24 pk) (pack of 6)

Fiji Natural Artesian Water (500 mL, 24 pk.) (pack of 6)

In a remote Pacific island, 1,600 miles from the nearest continent, equatorial trade winds purify the clouds that begin Fiji Water's journey through one of the world's last virgin ecosystems. As tropical rain falls on a pristine rain forest, it filters...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fiji Natural Artesian Water (500 mL, 24 pk.) (pack of 6)!
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
Fiji Natural Artesian Water (500 mL, 24 pk.) (pack of 6) uploaded by Jennifer S.
Not all waters are the same. Some spring waters and purified waters have things added to them that change their taste. Fiji water has natural electrolytes and minerals that give it a smooth taste, no flavor added. The pH level is perfect too! Highly recommend. Fiji Natural Artesian Water (500 mL, 24 pk.) (pack of 6)
Leyla H.
Kissimmee, FL
Fiji Natural Artesian Water (500 mL, 24 pk.) (pack of 6) uploaded by Leyla H.
Purchased at: Publix
So refreshing!! It has a genuine taste, clean and has a beautiful container that I can re-use! I love [product:fiji-natural-artesian-water-6pk/1115-fl-oz-bottles] is definitely my fav brand when it comes to select water! Have you ever tried before? I definitely recommend this one!!
Nichole B.
Greensboro, NC
Fiji Natural Artesian Water (500 mL, 24 pk.) (pack of 6) uploaded by Nichole B.
These are the only waters I love to drink outside of Icelandic water it be so refreshed in really don’t have any complaints really nice packing it comes in great bottles … before you ask yes I’ve brought this water over nine times on this year FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 500mL Bottles (Pack of 6)
Nicole R.
Fiji water is everything! When people say water doesn’t taste like anything, clearly they haven’t tried this brand. It’s so crispy clean, cold and or room temperature. I love the shape of them also. I definitely only buy this brand, big or small.
Tiffany  R.
Randolph, MA
Soooo I personally don’t care for this water. I think it’s thick! I feel like I choke when I’m drinking it. But, my husband and daughter love it! My husband buys the big box Fiji DGGFGHJ Natural Artesian Water, 16.9 Fl Oz (Pack of 24 Bottles) (2 Pack of 24) every time we go to bjs. I personally think it’s wayyyyyy to expensive and Ridiculous to pay so much money for water but he doesn’t mind.
Amy L.
Baltimore, MD
The best water ever nothing compares to Fiji water its just so expensive I know people think all water tastes the same because its just water but it doesnt this is the best water ever
Barbara S.
Cliffwood
I love the clear and clean taste of Fiji and I have been drinking this quality water for years. Refreshing satisfying and quality water is what you get with Fiji
Michelle J.
Woodstock, GA
This brand is my favorite water. The price is a little expensive but it’s totally worth it. The water is so pure and the flavor is so fresh. It doesn’t compare to other water, to me it’s the absolute best. I will always buy Fiji
Skyla T.
statenisland
I love this water, it is so tasty and makes me feel so fancy I totally recommend it, this products does not need any improvements to it, it exceeds my expectations, I would definitely buy it again! I recommend.
Gloria C.
Toledo, OH
Something about the water being in a square bottle makes me think I’m fancy. But I guenuily like it

Looking for your answer?