SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsFiji
Natural Artesian Water (500 mL, 24 pk)

Fiji Natural Artesian Water (500 mL, 24 pk.)

In a remote Pacific island, 1,600 miles from the nearest continent, equatorial trade winds purify the clouds that begin Fiji Water s journey through one of the world s last virgin ecosystems. As tropical rain falls on a pristine rain forest, it filters through layers of volcanic rock, slowly gathering the natural minerals and electrolytes that give Fiji Water its soft, smooth taste. The water collects in a natural artesian aquifer, deep below the Earth s surface, shielded from external elements by confining layers of impermeable rock. Natural pressure forces the water towards the surface, where it s bottled at the source, free from human contact until you unscrew the cap. Fiji donates 1% of all sales proceeds to support environmental causes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fiji Natural Artesian Water (500 mL, 24 pk.)!
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
Who doesn’t like Fiji water it is one of the best out of the bottled waters it is clean and believe me it has its own taste compared to other water. This water will always meet my expectations and although a bit more pricier I would definitely recommend this to everyone 😊
Denise G.
My favorite brand of water by far . It taste clean and crisp. I'm picky when it comes to water . The price is pricy but for the tastes it all worth it .
Beesan E.
Orland Park, IL
Great tasting water, water drinkers know that not all water tastes the same! Unfortunately it is very pricy and is just not something I’m willing to splurge on regularly
Brea B.
1,208 reviews
Fiji Natural Artesian Water (500 mL, 24 pk.) uploaded by Brea B.
The best natural water you can drink. No worries about chemicals or artificial flavor or minerals. Just God good water.
Angie B.
Abingdon, VA
My favorite!! A little pricey but it’s SO smooth and tastes great! Try out a bottle! My cat loves it, too lol
Kimberley J.
Live Oak, FL
Would definitely buy and in and recommend to friends and family. Very clean and after taste
Marisol G.
Berwick, ME
Fiji is my go to brand of water. I like the crisp taste. I would prefer bigger bottles though
Jensen K.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Fiji Natural Artesian Water (500 mL, 24 pk.) uploaded by Jensen K.
Fiji Natural Artesian Water (500 mL, 24 pk.) uploaded by Jensen K.
Tastes clean and fresh! Love the packaging also!! It is a little pricey but besides that I overall really love this brand and the water!!
Gail  D.
It's good water. No weird aftertaste, a bit expensive but I like the way the bottle is made. Harder for my jerk cats to tip over but doesn't fit in the cup holder of my car.
karissa G.
Yucaipa, CA
We purchased a Sam’s Club it’s really good tasty water from the islands yes it’s easy to use and open and really good tasting it is affordable

Looking for your answer?