BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksJuiceFiji
Natural Artesian Water, 1 Liter (24 Bottles)

FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 1 Liter (24 Bottles)

FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 1 Liter (24 Bottles) ...

What makes your product different than other waters, why is it so pricey??
Is this water worth the price?
HooW many do I need for a year supply?
Start your review of FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 1 Liter (24 Bottles)!
Cynthia M.
salinas
FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 1 Liter (24 Bottles) uploaded by Cynthia M.
Purchased at: Costco
I do love Fiji water, Fresh tasting and refreshing beverage. Tastes super clean!, however I cannot afford to spend 3$ on a bottle of water that I can get the same amount. I will buy the product again and I do recommend it as well just know that is pretty over priced in my eyes. FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 1 Liter (24 Bottles)
Willow R.
Alburgh, VT
FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 1 Liter (24 Bottles) uploaded by Willow R.
For the longest time I was annoyingly boujie and only drank Fiji water. But no regrets at all cause it’s literally the best option you could pay for. Get one ice cold, close your eyes and take a drink, ya your in Fiji now enjoy your short vacay. 💦💧🌴FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 1 Liter (24 Bottles)
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 1 Liter (24 Bottles) uploaded by Skylar H.
Love Fiji water! It’s probably one of the best water brands I’ve purchased of gotten at a restaurant! The water is so crisp and so clear you feel great after having a cold glass of Fiji water! When at sam’s club or costco I have to buy in bulk to have this stocked up in my house because it’s so bomb in the Vegas summer heat!
Patricia  B.
Garrettsville, OH
FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 1 Liter (24 Bottles) uploaded by Patricia  B.
FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 1 Liter (24 Bottles) I buy many different brands of water, mostly for traveling in the car, otherwise I drink our tap water. Fiji water is very good tasting but it is considerably more expensive than others. The square bottle is unique and beautiful and says "Fiji" on it, lol I feel spoiled when I purchase! This company knows how to catch my eye😉 Recommend if you got🤑, lol
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
On the rare occasion I need to grab a water while out, Fiji is a great brand. The water tastes clean, not like chemicals or things have been added. Plus, bonus points for the pretty bottle!
Kasi S.
Anderson, IN
This is the purest water in my opinion. This is especially good when it’s super cold. It is overpriced.
Christian B.
Griffith
FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 1 Liter (24 Bottles) uploaded by Christian B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I didn’t use to be much of a water drinker, especially when it came to tap water. So I began to buy Fiji water from my local Walgreens. And as of right now I am totally obsessed, to me different brands of water taste different. This one is just my favorite, it’s the only kind I’ll drink and buy. If you’re a water drinker like me, you should try this. <3 The photo below was from my most recent purchase❤️
Natalia S.
California
Thus is one of my favorite waters. Yes, they all taste different! lol I love having a good naturally alkaline water that is not just purified tap water. You can really feel the difference when you drink good water. I love Fiji and how it hydrates my body, will buy it every time. Definitely recommend!
Farwah T.
Brooklyn, NY
FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 1 Liter (24 Bottles) uploaded by Farwah T.
I enjoy the bottle look. The amount of water I intake after finishing this 1.5 liter of water. I like to keep one water bottle next to my office desk everyday
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 1 Liter (24 Bottles) uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 1 Liter (24 Bottles) Fiji water is one of the best bottled water brands on the market. It has a such a fresh crisp taste and is all natural with no additives. I am a total water snob and Yes they all taste different. Fiji is in the top 3 of bottled water.