BY FIJI #1 in Bottled Water

Earth’s Finest WaterIn Fiji, tropical rain slowly filters through ancient volcanic rock before collecting in a sustainable aquifer deep within the earth. Along the way, the water gathers the vital minerals that give FIJI its signature soft smooth taste, and the naturally occurring electrolytes that are significantly higher than other brands. Bottled at the source, natural pressure forces FIJI towards a sealed delivery system and directly into the bottle. It’s the way water intended water to be. Untouched by man. Until you unscrew the cap.

• I always think this is the best water, someone’s think th...7 Answers
  • Why you should buy this water instead of a cheaper one?72 Answers
  • Can anyone really taste a difference between bottled wate...7 Answers
FIJI® Natural Artesian Water

Start your review of FIJI® Natural Artesian Water!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Fairfield, CA
I love Fiji water I’ve purchased many of these waters . Over the years and recently as well. I always get the big bottle at the gas station ! And drink that on hot summer days love this water it’s a favorite . It is more expensive ... but I enjoy it and it never tastes like plastic like some waters taste like the plastic bottle ? Idk but this I never experienced that and love it .
Celina, TX
One of my favorite waters. I always keep these waters at home in the fridge. I feel like my kids finish all these waters and there aren’t five half full bottles laying around my house. People think I’m crazy when I say all water tastes different! But it’s true this is one of the best tasting waters ever!!!
Hagerstown , MD
One of the best waters to drink because it has absolutely no extra chemicals & no extra taste or after taste it indeed tastes just like water should taste like. Don’t call me crazy! Different waters really have a different taste!
Brownsville, PA
Who desont love Fiji water? This stuff is amazing and keeps you coming back for more. The only thing I would change is the bottle. The plastic is so thick, and it is killing our oceans. It is amazing to taste though. I will purchase more when they have changed the packaging.
Yucaipa, CA
This is expensive and I rarely buy it just cause it kills me to spend money on water BUT, I will say, it does taste great. I could actually taste the difference in purity compared to what I usually drink. The bottle is cute to top it off! I'm a sucker for cute packaging.
Shawnee, OK
Water is water is water but not really bottled water seem to taste different or have a different texture some seam thicker(is that makes sense) then others. Fiji may be on the pricier ranch but it does seem to have a much cleaner crisper taste then most bottled waters.
Los Angeles , CA
While Fiji is higher-priced than other bottled water options, the taste is unbeatable. You know that when you open a FIJI bottle you're drinking quality. My only problem is that the large sizes don't alwasy fit in my  car's cupholder because of the square shape.
Whittier, CA
I love this water there is something about Fiji that it just perfect it’s like crisp and just good when cold I would highly recommend everyone to drink this as it tastes amazing you can find anywhere and even thought it’s pricey for a water bottle I think it’s so worth it
El Monte, CA
What can go wrong with drinking THE fiji water. It taste refreshing, it has no mineral flavoring, it quenches my thrust, and it doesn’t have an after taste becuz nothing has been added into the water. I would drink Fiji water everyday if I have extra money to spend.
Love fiji although I don't believe it is truly alkaline. It tastes yummy and fresh. Best quality compared to the others widely available. I would improve the pH of this product but other than that it is delicious and I will continue buying it over other waters.
San Antonio, TX
Bronx, NY
What do you like most about fiji water?
Pekin, IL
Never tried the water before...worth the money?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email