BY FIJI #2 in Bottled Water

Earth’s Finest WaterIn Fiji, tropical rain slowly filters through ancient volcanic rock before collecting in a sustainable aquifer deep within the earth. Along the way, the water gathers the vital minerals that give FIJI its signature soft smooth taste, and the naturally occurring electrolytes that are significantly higher than other brands. Bottled at the source, natural pressure forces FIJI towards a sealed delivery system and directly into the bottle. It’s the way water intended water to be. Untouched by man. Until you unscrew the cap.

• What's the difference between Figi Water and regular cheap afford...12 Answers
  • Do you guys like this water?7 Answers
  • Which water is your favorite? Fiji or Smartwater. FIJI® Natural A...4 Answers
keidy S.
Let's face it... YES & absolutely: Fiji water is on the expensive side. But there's just nothing else like it. I used to call my partner (husband) and our friends "Water Snobs" because whenever we went out to eat, they would always request either Fiji or Voss. So, one evening I decided to administer a taste-test to prove to them (OK, really prove to myself) that they couldn't tell the difference between various waters. Fiji, Voss, Deer Park, Tap & GE Monogram purified water from our refrigerator were all left out to be room temp for about 1/2 hour. To my absolute surprise & disbelief, they were able to distinguish which water was what each time with the exception of Tap vs. Refrigerator water. I was just certain that I could curtail the expense of ordering blinged-out H2O when we dined out -- -- but, how in the world could they tell the difference?? So, a personal taste-test was obviously in order. Sure enough, I too, was able to clearly distinguish between the waters [again] with the exception of Tap vs. Refrigerator water, which makes since. I mean, how much purification really happens from your fridge, right? Fiji is truly the smoothst, most velvety-textured water I've ever had. I used to be not much of a water drinker. I know, "Hydrate or Die". But, ever since being properly introduced to the finer side of water...I too, must divulge, have in-fact: become a water-snob. Pity...I really shouldn't have ever questioned. Now I'm stuck with Subscribe & Save monthly Fiji water deliveries for the rest of my life. ;-)
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I am not really a big water drinker, I usually drink iced tea, soda, or juice instead. However, I have tried many of the bottled water brands out there, and there I can actually taste a difference between them. Out of all the different bottled water brands I've tried so far, I would have to say that FIJI is my favorite when it comes to taste. I also really like their product packaging. I think the square-shaped bottle with the pink flower design on the inside is much more visually pleasing than many of the other bottled water brands. I also like the larger bottle of this sized FIJI, since it helps me drink more water than I usually would. The only thing that I don't really like about Is its price. Since it is pricier than many other bottled waters brands, I don't buy it that often, only when I'm really in the mood for it. Another reason I don't buy it more often, besides price, is that FIJI Water tends to be m harder for me to find in stores than other popular bottled water brands.
Christine V.
The main reason I purchased Fiji water was for a student who had won the ability to have lunch with me, and all she wanted was a sack lunch of ham and cheese, some chips, some apple sauce, and a bottle of water. I decided to get her Fiji water because if I was making a lunch for my student, I was going to go all out and give her the best sack lunch ever. She really enjoyed the water. Fiji is good if you want to give someone a special "gift" of bottled water, but it is highly expensive for just water in a plastic bottle. Sure it comes from some special "spring water" that is processed in a really special way, but it tastes the same as tap water, so no sense in buying and paying extra for a bottle of water that just tastes like tap water. The three star rating is solely for the joy and special feeling my student had being given a water they knew was so expensive and trendy.
Maurice R.
I usually don't care for bottle water in general, but this one the exception. It's the best tasting water I tried to date and is a alkaline PH of 7.3 to 7.7, so not acidic. Plus is source that it come from is one of the best, unlike most spring water, or claim to be spring sourced water, but pretty much tap water that filter and removes the natural mineral additives in other brands and some add back in minerals,. The FIJI is from an artesian aquifer where the water is naturally purified through volcanic rock and very little filter not so much that it removes the natural mineral additives. It just better tasting and great water that doesn't taste like chemicals, like others do.
Eric S.
Fort Collins
The bottle is square. I'll begin there. Most car cup holders are round, that they can hold the overwhelmingly vast majority of the cups produced on this planet. However the 2000 Toyota Tacoma 4 cylinder SR5 extra cab does not have round cup holders. No the cup holders are square. Why? Well, that they may properly fit a standard FIJI water bottle of course!

This truck has done much for me. I have enjoyed the warm touch of my wife's lady biscuit while inside this truck. But what it has not done is provide a universal cup holding system. Thankfully there is an will always be FIJI Water.
Mischelle R.
Oxford, GA
My husband has a lot of food allergies so he is very careful about what he puts in his body. He only drinks bottled water and will drink only Fiji or Evian. Fiji bottled water is his favorite. He says that is has a clean, pure taste. I can taste the difference but not to the extreme that he can but i drink other beverages. One of the things that he likes the most about the Fiji water is that it is bottled at the source so is completely natural. If you are a bottled water enthusist and have never tried Fiji bottled you should give it a try! It is really good!
Jamie Rose S.
Fiji water is on my top favorite brands of bottled water. I love the fresh taste of it and that it is loaded with vital minerals. I also enjoy that it is an alkaline water, which means it's not acidic for your system. The only downside to this brand is that it is pretty expensive for a 6 pack, it ranges anyway between 5.99-7.99, which gets pricey for me since I drink only bottled water. But I do purchase a few now and then when I am out. If you haven't tried Fiji brand water and are looking for a good quality bottled water, definitely give them a try!
Adrianna F.
San Diego, CA
What's in my Beach bag this summer? Water of course! Yes-- don't forget the towel, pail, shovel, and hat, but just as important if not MORE Important to remember on those hot summer days is WATER! keep your body hydrated this summer to prevent any heat related Illnesses (heat stroke, dehydration--through sweating!) I really love Fiji water because it just feels like it takes care of you from the inside out almost instantly. I loved this water while nursing, I give it to my littles, and I still drink it (post nursing/pregnancy). So DRINK UP PEOPLE!
Tina C.
This is the worlds best tasting water but in mini size. I LOVE using these because they convey care, luxury and quality. I use these in:

Gift bags
Care packages
Welcome lots for relatives staying in hotels
Wedding swag bags
Shower swag
Teacher appreciation baskets

And so much more. @semi_handmade definitely uses these to make it easy to personalize gifts without too much work.

Also, you can use mailing labels, print and apply to really personalize them compared to the design and taping of cylindrical water bottle labels. It's such a time saver!
Lyndsey B.
Muncie, IN
I'm not a huge fan of bottled water because of my own personal viewpoints on the industry.. But, I can't deny that if I am in a situation where I am needing to buy some- I will usually grab a Fiji. The packaging is cute, which has nothing to do with my purchase but only a note. I am pretty particular about the taste of my bottled water as well. Some I find to have more of a chemical, or "mineral enhanced" taste to them which I do not like. Fiji is refreshing and doesn't have quite as an apparen't taste of enhancement like others do.
Jhosselyn L.
San Antonio, TX
Why you should buy this water instead of a cheaper one?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Who doesn't like figi water?
Steven S.
Bronx, NY
What do you like most about fiji water?
Iesha J.
Plano, TX
Is Fiji water actually wroth the price? I've always love smart water but I'm not sure If I would like fiji water
Carrie L.
Pekin, IL
Never tried the water before...worth the money?