BY FIJI #3 in Bottled Water

Earth’s Finest WaterIn Fiji, tropical rain slowly filters through ancient volcanic rock before collecting in a sustainable aquifer deep within the earth. Along the way, the water gathers the vital minerals that give FIJI its signature soft smooth taste, and the naturally occurring electrolytes that are significantly higher than other brands. Bottled at the source, natural pressure forces FIJI towards a sealed delivery system and directly into the bottle. It’s the way water intended water to be. Untouched by man. Until you unscrew the cap.

• Why you should buy this water instead of a cheaper one?66 Answers
  • What's the difference between Figi Water and regular cheap afford...12 Answers
  • Do you guys like this water?8 Answers
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
It almost tastes like there's silica or something in this water? Some sort of mineral combination that makes the water feel silky and smooth in your mouth. It just glides around. It's water magic! It's definitely a more on the expensive side of bottled water, but it's a step above normal bottled water too. There's so many lux brands of water on the market that it's hard to pick just one favorite. This water has been tried and true for several years now, so I don't think Fiji is going anywhere!!
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
Over the years I have tried so many different types of water, and thinking that there just water. Then I tried FIJI Natural Artesian Water, and Have been hooked every since. I love the fresh taste of it, and it is really refreshing. I had my family try it, and now. The whole family is in LOVE with this product. I would highly recommend
Gladys S.
This is my favorite water and yes... Any person could have a favorite water because every one has a different taste. It is a good value product: the bottle is so pretty and I think the taste worth the price. I recommend this one to you. Give it a chance!  FIJI® Natural Artesian Water
Dana F.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my absolute fave brands of water. I think part of that comes from the memories I have with this brand. My mom and I would religiously buy it anytime we needed to grab water- but.... she always called it "Fuji", lol. I always remember that- and it's still the first brand I'll grab more often than not. Memories aside, it really does feel smoother going down, and I find it to be super refreshing when ice cold.
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
My favorite water by far - and yes, it is possible to have a favorite water! They definitely don't all taste the same. This one is absolutely worth the price - the packaging is beautiful and the quality of the water source is amazing - without a doubt worth a try!
Liahna R.
Orem
Many people think that water is just water, but the fact is that not all water is equal. Acidic water can be bad for you and also, some water has bad stuff in it. This water is fantastic and it tastes nice. I love the packaging, it makes you feel like you are on a beach. Yes, it is a little bit more expensive, but what I put into my body is important to me. Fiji is a great alkaline water. Alkaline water promotes good body health. It tastes fresh and clean. On the PH scale it isn't the most alkaline water, but for me it is good enough. I love drinking it in the summer especially. I find the packaging has a calming effect for me when I look at it. Whoever designed it is good at their job. I feel healthier when I drink this.
Lizzie C.
west union, SC
This water is average for me but I believe the cost is too high. It was okay but I feel it tastes the same as dasini water and dasini is cheaper. I am giving it 3 stars because the packaging is nice and I do still prefer Fuji over smart water. I would not recommend this to others just because I feel this product is overpriced.
Coral G.
Temple City, CA
We always hear how Fiji water tastes soooo different than other water, but from my personal experience it is true!! When drinking Fiji water you can definitely taste the difference and how fresh the water actually tastes. There are no plastic tastes in the water like some other bottled waters. It's worth spending the extra money for.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Fiji water reminds me of middle school and going to my town's YMCA with my friends and buying these there everyday.... they were the best treat. i have always been a huge water drinker, mainly the only thing i regularly drink, everything else switches off and on. I do not buy fiji water often because of the ridiculously high price, but it is amazing every so often for a treat. you can definitely tell the difference between this and a brand like deer park, the taste is much much better.
Kelly S.
North Brunswick, NJ
Did you know that when you arrive at the Fiji airport, you are given a bottle of Fiji Water? Neither did I until I got off the plane and was given a bottle! After over 16 hours of flying, it was the best water I ever had! I soon realized that it was not just because I was so dehydrated, but because it truly is such delicious water. My Fijian tour guide told me that native Fijians say the water in Fiji is what keeps them looking so young, and trust me, they look GREAT! I don't buy it often, but if I want a little treat while I'm out and I need water, a cold bottle of Fiji water takes me back to my beautiful trip to the most beautiful place on earth!
Jhosselyn L.
San Antonio, TX
Why you should buy this water instead of a cheaper one?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Who doesn't like figi water?
Steven S.
Bronx, NY
What do you like most about fiji water?
Iesha J.
Plano, TX
Is Fiji water actually wroth the price? I've always love smart water but I'm not sure If I would like fiji water
Carrie L.
Pekin, IL
Never tried the water before...worth the money?