BY FIJI #3 in Bottled Water

Earth’s Finest WaterIn Fiji, tropical rain slowly filters through ancient volcanic rock before collecting in a sustainable aquifer deep within the earth. Along the way, the water gathers the vital minerals that give FIJI its signature soft smooth taste, and the naturally occurring electrolytes that are significantly higher than other brands. Bottled at the source, natural pressure forces FIJI towards a sealed delivery system and directly into the bottle. It’s the way water intended water to be. Untouched by man. Until you unscrew the cap.

• Why you should buy this water instead of a cheaper one?70 Answers
  • What is the difference between this water and other brand...3 Answers
  • What's the difference between Figi Water and regular chea...12 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laura T.
I am really a big water drinker, I usually drink it all day. I have tried many of the bottled water brands out there, and there I can actually taste a difference between them. Out of all the different bottled water brands I've tried so far, I would have to say that FIJI is my favorite when it comes to taste. I also really like their product packaging. I think the square-shaped bottle with the pink flower design on the inside is much more visually pleasing than many of the other bottled water brands. I also like the larger bottle of this sized FIJI, since it helps me drink more water than I usually would. The only thing that I don't really like about Is its price. Since it is pricier than many other bottled waters brands, is that FIJI Water tends to be m harder for me to find in stores than other popular bottled water brands. However, its price is totally worth it. Every time I drink this water I feel healthy, it is very pure. In addition the beauty of the packaging gives it great aesthetic value!
Katniss G.
I love fresh, ice cold water and Fiji Natural Artesian Water is one of the best ... in my opinion.
Sad, but true, I am a bottled water drinker. People think I'm silly and say I'm wasting my money. But even with a filter, the water out here taste strange, even after boiling it and cooling it down. So I buy bottle water. It's convenient, refreshing and I recycle the bottles. It's also alkaline, which balances an acid pH in one's body.
What I don't like about this particular bottled water is the price. If you haven't tried FIJI® Natural Artesian Water, wait for a coupon to come out. It happens.
Stacy O.
Binghamton
If I am not bringing my own filtered, bottled water with me, every day, I am bringing a bottle of Fiji water with me.  Fiji has an extremely crisp, clean taste and is extremely quenching.  Do you know there are waters that aren't that quenching? I like that it doesn't take "plasticky" like some of the other bottled waters.  The ONLY thing I don't like (and I know it's unique to Fiji), is the square-shaped bottles - they don't fit in my cup holders - haha. Fiji is AWESOME water and well worth any price difference in other waters.
Hailey D.
Huntington
I love this water, it is so smooth & refreshing. I only buy this water & Smart Water, both are very comparable. I do not think there is any room for improvement because the taste is great, unless the company would like to lower the price. However, I understand that higher quality items are always going to be more expensive. Go out & try  FIJI® Natural Artesian Water you won't be disappointed.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
It almost tastes like there's silica or something in this water? Some sort of mineral combination that makes the water feel silky and smooth in your mouth. It just glides around. It's water magic! It's definitely a more on the expensive side of bottled water, but it's a step above normal bottled water too. There's so many lux brands of water on the market that it's hard to pick just one favorite. This water has been tried and true for several years now, so I don't think Fiji is going anywhere!!
Yesenia E.
Pomona, CA
I am very particular when it comes to drinking water. I kid you not if I drink other brands or jug water I get heartburn! It is the worst as I don't drink much water.
However, after tasting FIJI I am sold. It has no after taste its crisp and refreshing and have been drinking it for a few years. I am extremely stoked now that I see they came out with a sipping type cap!
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
This water is average for me but I believe the cost is too high. It was okay but I feel it tastes the same as dasini water and dasini is cheaper. I am giving it 3 stars because the packaging is nice and I do still prefer Fuji over smart water. I would not recommend this to others just because I feel this product is overpriced.
Sade C.
Newark, DE
I am absolutely positively do not like water, but i LOVE Fiji water. THIS is how water is supposed to taste!!! I hate when people say "well what do you mean, water doesn't have a taste!" THAT IS NOT TRUE!!! I find some water to be absolutely disgusting and therefore HATE drinking it lol but with Fiji you can taste the quality. Good clean great tasting water.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I really wish this water was cheaper. It's a very good bottled water that doesn't have as much of that plastic taste to it that most bottled water has. The bottle itself isn't flimsy and has a cool design. I buy it when it goes on a decent sale, but can't bring myself to pay that much for water at it's regular price. Currently I just fill my bottle up with tap water until I can't find my bottle again.
Dorthy T.
Pearland, TX
It's good water. It tastes pure and clean. The packaging is very pretty and unique. The plastic is a bit worrying because it doesn't look environmental friendly. It's just that you can't find this drink in some stores, and a lot of people over-hype this drink. It costs a little bit more than regular bottled water.
Jhosselyn L.
San Antonio, TX
Why you should buy this water instead of a cheaper one?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Who doesn't like figi water?
Steven S.
Bronx, NY
What do you like most about fiji water?
Iesha J.
Plano, TX
Is Fiji water actually wroth the price? I've always love smart water but I'm not sure If I would like fiji water
Carrie L.
Pekin, IL
Never tried the water before...worth the money?