BY FIJI #2 in Bottled Water

Earth’s Finest WaterIn Fiji, tropical rain slowly filters through ancient volcanic rock before collecting in a sustainable aquifer deep within the earth. Along the way, the water gathers the vital minerals that give FIJI its signature soft smooth taste, and the naturally occurring electrolytes that are significantly higher than other brands. Bottled at the source, natural pressure forces FIJI towards a sealed delivery system and directly into the bottle. It’s the way water intended water to be. Untouched by man. Until you unscrew the cap.

• Why you should buy this water instead of a cheaper one?69 Answers
  • What is the difference between this water and other brand...3 Answers
  • What's the difference between Figi Water and regular chea...12 Answers
Laura T.
I am really a big water drinker, I usually drink it all day. I have tried many of the bottled water brands out there, and there I can actually taste a difference between them. Out of all the different bottled water brands I've tried so far, I would have to say that FIJI is my favorite when it comes to taste. I also really like their product packaging. I think the square-shaped bottle with the pink flower design on the inside is much more visually pleasing than many of the other bottled water brands. I also like the larger bottle of this sized FIJI, since it helps me drink more water than I usually would. The only thing that I don't really like about Is its price. Since it is pricier than many other bottled waters brands, is that FIJI Water tends to be m harder for me to find in stores than other popular bottled water brands. However, its price is totally worth it. Every time I drink this water I feel healthy, it is very pure. In addition the beauty of the packaging gives it great aesthetic value!
Rachel T.
I'm a bit of a water skeptic. The stuff that comes out of my tap is perfectly tasty to me. However, my friends continued to tell me how Fiji water really does taste different and how it's their treat. So, I decided to pick up a bottle. Unfortunately, it tasted just like every other bottled water. I reused the bottle for a few weeks (let's not harm the environment), before I forgot it at the gym. I can't say I'll be repurchasing. It really does taste like everything else, and plastic bottles are so terrible for the planet. Get a Brita filter if you think tap water isn't clean enough.
Hailey D.
Huntington
I love this water, it is so smooth & refreshing. I only buy this water & Smart Water, both are very comparable. I do not think there is any room for improvement because the taste is great, unless the company would like to lower the price. However, I understand that higher quality items are always going to be more expensive. Go out & try  FIJI® Natural Artesian Water you won't be disappointed.
cara 💕.
Anchorage, AK
I'm pretty skeptical of bottled water and Fiji water is just alright. It's way too expensive for me to warrant buying this again and again but I love the sizes of the bottle and the fact that I can reuse the bottle again and again. It doesn't dent very easily and the liter size is useful to track your water intake. It honestly tastes kind of worse than most bottled water. It is extremely plastick-y
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
It almost tastes like there's silica or something in this water? Some sort of mineral combination that makes the water feel silky and smooth in your mouth. It just glides around. It's water magic! It's definitely a more on the expensive side of bottled water, but it's a step above normal bottled water too. There's so many lux brands of water on the market that it's hard to pick just one favorite. This water has been tried and true for several years now, so I don't think Fiji is going anywhere!!
Mileena N.
Redding, CA
Fiji brand water is and always has been one of my favorites, not only is it tasty but also pleasing to the eye. The square bottle is unique enough alone to make it stand out from the rest but the flavor and refreshing factor to this water is out of this world. People who drink a lot of water know that not all water is created equal and let me tell you, Fiji is on top. If you haven't tried it, what are you waiting for?!
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
This water is average for me but I believe the cost is too high. It was okay but I feel it tastes the same as dasini water and dasini is cheaper. I am giving it 3 stars because the packaging is nice and I do still prefer Fuji over smart water. I would not recommend this to others just because I feel this product is overpriced.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I really wish this water was cheaper. It's a very good bottled water that doesn't have as much of that plastic taste to it that most bottled water has. The bottle itself isn't flimsy and has a cool design. I buy it when it goes on a decent sale, but can't bring myself to pay that much for water at it's regular price. Currently I just fill my bottle up with tap water until I can't find my bottle again.
Michelle R.
Bremen
I personally don't like this brand of water. I know that some people will say that they love or dislike it but to me there is different kinds of water and this one tastes like fake water. But I will say it has a nice look if that's what your going for. I like my water to be worth it or free and this is neither.
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
I absolutely love Fiji water! There is a smooth and crisp taste to it. The price is perfect for anyone. There are multiple sizes the this water brand which is great! The packaging is very appealing and stands out amongst plain bottles. I would highly recommend this to anyone and I always have it on hand myself!
Jhosselyn L.
San Antonio, TX
Why you should buy this water instead of a cheaper one?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Who doesn't like figi water?
Steven S.
Bronx, NY
What do you like most about fiji water?
Iesha J.
Plano, TX
Is Fiji water actually wroth the price? I've always love smart water but I'm not sure If I would like fiji water
Carrie L.
Pekin, IL
Never tried the water before...worth the money?