Fiji Mini Nail Lacquer Set of 4

by Nail Polish

fiji mini nail polish set of 4

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fiji Mini Nail Lacquer Set of 4!
How would you rate this product?
liz A.
Fiji Mini Nail Lacquer Set of 4 uploaded by liz A.
I love this foundation, and it is the only one I have every bought multiple times. I have acne scarring and combination skin, this stays on very well throughout my work day after using primer. It is not too cakey but gives a great full-coverage. I use a very light powder over it and I am set all day.
Clarissa S.
78521
The product is amazing really light dosent feel heavy. It dry's really fast all your nails be dry in 3 or 4 minutes its really awsome.
Hawra A.
AlQatif
A brand that is well known and beautiful products I hope to try Feel excited about the experience that will be fun

Looking for your answer?