FIG+YARROW Day Nutrient Booster Serum - 1oz uploaded by Daniela. V.

BY FIG + YARROW

FIG + YARROW's Day Nutrient Booster Serum is packed with natural ingredients to help boost moisture and facial elasticity. Our product will not leave your face feeling oily or greasy. This organic serum neutralizes and balances impurities through a blend of exceptionally moisturizing and restorative botanicals. Hyaluronic acid provides moisture, sea salt rids the skin of impurities, calendula flower antioxidant soothes and calms, and organic glycerin forms a protective layer that prevents moisture loss and gives a radiant glow. To use, apply a small amount daily to cleansed face.

Recommended Skin Type: Normal, mature, dry

Health Facts: Phthalate-free, Sulfate-free, paraben-free, formaldehyde-free, propylparaben-free, butylparaben-free, formaldehyde donor-free, nonylphenol ethoxylate free, certified organic, Contains Aloe, contains green tea, contains coconut oil, contains vitamin C, contains vitamin E, contains sea buckthorn, contains acai, dye-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Liquid

Scent: Fresh

Beauty Purpose: Day Skin Care, anti-aging, deep hydration

Skin concern: Aging, basic care, fine lines, skin health

Amanda S.
Pittsford, NY
I have probably used about 1/3 of this after daily use for about two months. I really wanted to love this, it has great ingredients that are natural (aloe vera, coconut oil, marigold flower extract, etc) and great for a variety of skin problems. I thought this would be great for an everyday way to boost the nutrients in my skin, as the product suggests. However, for my somewhat sensitive skin, I realized after taking this out of my skincare routine for a few days, it was creating texture and redness on my cheeks and nose. Ever since I have stopped using it, the texture and redness in my cheeks has gone down and stayed calmer. It soaks in quickly and is lightweight, however, it did not work for my skin.
Daniela. V.
Miami
Purchased at: Target
I really love this serum! This is my favorite serum that I use everyday! It smells nice, hydrates wonderfully, and improves skin. I bought it at Target a few months ago and as you can see in the picture I’m running out of it and I’ve gone to Target 3 times in the recent month and I couldn’t find it!! 😭😭 I really love it though! Warning if you’re a first time user of this product don’t press too hard on the nozzle because a good amount will come out with lightly pressing it.