Figurine du Slimer - Ghostbusters - Taille 10cm

Figurine du Slimer - Ghostbusters - Taille 10cm

The hit Ghostbusters film comes to wonderfully stylized life with this fantastic Pop! Vinyl figure! Color: Multi-color.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Figurine du Slimer - Ghostbusters - Taille 10cm!
El E.
Goreville, IL
Figurine du Slimer - Ghostbusters - Taille 10cm uploaded by El E.
This was the first Pop I bought. The start of my vast collection. I've always been a GB fan so Slimer was an easy buy. He's super cute and has his own slime stand. Well made just like any other pop. Slimer is def my fav!
Katherine J.
Excellent gift for the slimer lover in your life! He’s so cute and and priced great. Perfect for your collection!
Brittany D.
Crosby
Figurine du Slimer - Ghostbusters - Taille 10cm uploaded by Brittany D.
Who doesn’t love Slimer? They did not do him justice in the Ghost busters remake. Having the Nostalgia of the original film is a saving grace. So to me it’s the original slimer and not the remake.

Looking for your answer?