BY FIGIS

A Gift Of Exceptional Quality And Distinction. This Sausage Brings Back The Taste And Quality Of The Old-Fashioned Deli. Made With Choice Beef And The Perfect Blend Of Seasonings, It's Slowly Hardwood Smoked. Absolutely The Best! Made In Usa see more...

Mariah D.
O Fallon, IL
I really like the summer sausage because it has a really Smoky flavor. I don't like the other summer sausages because they're not as tasty to those one. My family ussally gets it as a Christmas gift from family friends. I highly recommend this one because it's really good.
Taylor C.
This is delicious. I just love this summer sausage and it's great treat for the entire family and also good for get togethers. A treat sure to please everyone!
Maria S.
Puyallup, WA
The best summer sausage I've ever had, amazing with crackers and cheese, cheap and easy for a quick take toa party snack.
Michelle D.
Omgsh this stuff is soo good! I've not had one person not like it, my 2 year old even loves it! Would eat a whole stick in a day, yum!!
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Summer sausage so good I love my kids enjoy it to love this time of year always time you can find it well me..!;) very great taste if haven't Tryed you must! (: Now I want some lol