BY FIGIS

A Cake Of True Distinction, This Liquor-Laden Masterpiece Could Be Served From Any Fashionable Verandah. It's Moist And Rich With Creamery Butter, The Finest Rum Discernible In Every Forkful. Kosher. Made In Usa see more...

Diana M.
Liked this very little. you would expect this to be somewhat moist, nothing whatsoever.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Im sorry this just doesn't look appealing or pleasant to me and i love cake i don't know why I'm just very picky
Trisha N.
Lake Charles, LA
IT IS OKAY I LIKED IT BUT I HAVE HAD BETTER JUST WISH IT WOULD BE A LITTLE BIT BETTER
Brenda M.
Moreno Valley
Just by looking at it makes me drool! never fails to be one of the satisfying cakes out there when having a sweet tooth.
Mitchelle M C.
Foodie Expert
This has to taste delicious just by looking at it makes me want to quit the gym lol
Cody M.
I mean really who can say no to the two greatest things! Rum and cake. I absolutely love the cake!
Ashley H.
Douglasville , Ga
I have tired to make a rum cake before and I just cant seem to get it right can anyone shed light or give me a better recipe?