BY FIGIS

A Gift Of Exceptional Quality And Distinction. More Than Two Dozen Dainty Squares Make An Elegant Presentation Of This Popular Mediterranean Dessert. Created With Layers Of Flaky, Paper Thin Phyllo Pastry, Crunchy Walnut Bits, And Golden Honey. It's A Sensation That's Warm, Flaky And Wonderful. Made In Usa see more...

• Do they taste fresh even though they are packaged?1 Answers
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Portland, OR
I haven't tried this brand of Baklava but Baklava has to be one of my favorite Mediterranean pastries with its flakey crust with honey and different kinds of nuts like pistachio or walnuts soooo good! I love it freshly baked, it's the best that way.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
These are so good but I would like better if they came in smaller quantities. I definitely don't need that many because I would probably eat them all.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Love the Baklava. Flaky and a flavorful sweet. Crunchy and elegant pastry to eat anytime paired with a cup of tea.
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Norwalk, Ca
Baklava on of my favorite desserts, they are so yummy and I can never have enough
Justine L.
Justine L.
HOWELL
Yummie.. this is an old time fav of mine...reminds me of childhood..flaky and good..
love it..you cant go wrong if u have a sweet thooth
Loren  N.
Loren N.
Nacogdoches, TX
Do they taste fresh even though they are packaged?