BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Fighters Only Magazine was the first MMA magazine in production and has continued to dominate the market. Fighters Only is the authority on MMA coverage mixing world class sports journalism with cutting edge, modern design. see more...

Cassandra H.
Being a fighter myself, i absolutely love this magazine. it's a nice change from the usual sports illustrated, etc. focuses on fighters and what they're looking for and their passion.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I am a huge mma fan and I love reading all the interviews and such in this magazine. I like hearing personal stories of the fighters and hearing where they come from.
Steven H.
Keithville, LA
I don't currently subscribe to this magazine anymore but when I did it was the best. Great articles on current and former fighters along with in dept stories.
Brittany S.
Want to learn more about your favorite fighters? Subscribe to this magazine and learn about in depth stories. Highly recommend. #fightersonly
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
Love this magazine it's about all the fighters life's and stories do you like this magazine a lot don't mind looking at the guys either
Krystal Z.
Great reading material. Very through, and provides you with a lot of information for those who love mba/mma fighting.
Kelly M.
New York , NY
Love it as a very big fan of ufc, the magazine brings the behind the scenes and the past history about it
hidexi m.
El cajon, CA
Esta revista te atrapa cuando vez la portada da curiosidad luego la lees y pasas hasta el final
Myah M.
Want to know more about your favorite MBA fighter? You will likely learn about them here!
Jada R.
Chester, VA
I in love with this magazine and make me wants me to buy more. I highly recommend this.!
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
I have been looking for this book. Where can I purchase this book at?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What's this magazine about I never seen it before