Fig + Yarrow Pink Love Salts

by Fig + Yarrow

PINK LOVE SALTS is an amorously aromatic blend of pure essential oils in mineral-rich Himalayan pink salts.

Himalayan pink salt, essential oils of: Cananga odorata (ylang ylang), Pogostemon cablin (patchouli), Citrus bergamia (bergamot), Citrus sinensis (orange), Pelargonium graveolens (geranium bourbon).

How does this smell? With the pig is it more of a fruity? Or more of a warm scent ?
Is this okay for sensitive skin at all? Has anyone tried this?😊
Is this ok for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Fig + Yarrow Pink Love Salts!
How would you rate this product?
Hattiesburg, MS
Love these so much! They make my bath luxurious and they smell amazing! I can't wait to get more of these
Colorado Spgs, CO
Fig + Yarrow Pink Love Salts uploaded by Letty S.
l just got this product friend of mine she gave to me for christmas, l enjoy using this bath salts smells good and feel relaxing and therapeutic for bodies and natural ingredients that include essential oils which provide soothing aromatherapy . l love it l recommended this product works great.
Tacoma, WA
Seriously this is Himalayan pink salt that you can buy at the dollar tree for $1 plus some inexpensive essential oils in a plastic tub. Why would anyone buy this?
Chardon, OH
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Best stuff to combine with a long nice relaxing hot bubble bath. Smells so good and has so many good healthy benefits!
Lebanon, VA
I absolutely Love these Himalayan pink bath salts they are great to soak with in a hot bubble bath and they not only help all your aches and pains as well as makes your skin soft and nourished but they smell AWESOME! #EarthDayBeautyProducts
Leitchfield, KY
Great to throw in the bath and soak after a long day. Its so relaxing and my skin fektb so soft and smooth after.
Guntersville, AL
I've been looking into pink Himalayan salt for medical purposes. I've read where it is great for people who suffer from migraines, allergies and fibromyalgia. I would absolutely love to try this product to see if it will make a difference in my daily life!!
Pikesville, MD
This is in my target bag right now. I want to use it this fall. I have to go pick it up. It seems like a must have product to me.
Plano, TX
Love these so much and it really steps up my bath to a whole new level, but it definitely is pricier and I feel like after a couple of uses, I'm all done. If you're a frequent bath taker, I would recommend going for something on a lower price range. But otherwise, a great product that smells amazing!
quy nhơn
This product I use is very safe and suitable for all skin types, this product makes me relax after tired days it makes my skin more smooth and beautiful.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...