Fifty Shades of Grey
By Fifty Shades of Grey
#50 in Books
Debra F.
Webster, NY
I want to read the books but really don't have time to sit down and read and when i do i get thru 3 pages and fall asleep (im bettin a lot of you can relate lol. busy lives are so "fun") have any of you listened to them on audio book? if so what did you think? is it any good that way?
Noelle J.
Noelle J.
Tacoma, WA
4 years, 1 month ago
Reading them is better then the tape, but since you are a busy momma, tape would be good, you just don't get that full effect as if your read it and your mind wonders.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
4 years, 1 month ago
I find reading them better, but that is me. But they are good books.
April S.
April S.
Minster, OH
4 years, 1 month ago
I have read the series and I am "re-reading" them via audiobook right now. I'm almost finished with the first. The girl who reads is a believable Ana and does a good job. I have it downloaded to my iphone, so I listen in the car while I'm on my commute to and from work. I can relate to the busy life, lol. I have always been an audiobook fan and have listened to several in the past. I personally do prefer to read a book before I listen to it though because I feel like I miss things in the audiobook due to small distractions. With a book, you can just re-read your sentence.