Jasmine G.
Douglas, GA

Is the books worth buying? I really wanted to read them but not sure if they're as good as people say.

Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
11 months, 1 week ago
Yes! But you have to commit to reading all three! It is worth it.
meropi d.
meropi d.
1 year, 2 months ago
They're good
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Palmyra, WI
1 year, 3 months ago
I'm not sure why so many give these books such a hard time, I do believe they are pretty creative. The are moments in the book where you are like YEAH RIGHT but otherwise I do think they are worth the read.
Arianna Yannare B.
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
2 years, 6 months ago
My opinion, I really loved em! My imagination ran wild lol
rebecca p.
rebecca p.
2 years, 7 months ago
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
2 years, 7 months ago
If your gonna buy it then buy it but the library is always an option or you could borrow it from a friend and buy he entire trilogy if you end up liking it
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
South porcupine , ON
2 years, 8 months ago
I bought the trilogy as a set it was cheaper in the long run. I am an avid reader and like a book to have layers of story line and was rather disappointed with the story until the third book, however if reading for the tantalizing idea of the dominant/submissive relationship it is written well. I have since passed these books on to several friends who are not as "into" reading as I am and they couldn't put them down. If you are looking for a straightforward erotic romance with a badminton twist then this is a great purchase.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
2 years, 9 months ago
Rent them from the library if you want to read them because you will most likely never want to read them again