BY FIFTY SHADES OF GREY

Must Be 18 Years Of Age Or Older To Purchase. Romance ~ Suspense ~ Erotica #1 New York Time Bestseller Written By E. L. James Erotic Romance - Mature Audience Deeply Moving Amusing Now Available As A Three-Volume Paperback Boxed Set, E L James's&Quot; New York Times&Quot; #1 Bestselling Trilogy Has Been Hailed By&Quot; Entertainment Weekly&Quot; As Being &Quot;In A Class By Itself.&Quot;&Nbsp; Beginning With The Goodreads Choice Award Romance Finalist&Quot; Fifty Shades Of Grey,&Quot; The Fifty Shades Trilogy Will Obsess You, Possess You, And Stay With You Forever. This Boxed Set Includes The Following Novels: &Nbsp; Fifty Shades Of Grey: &Nbsp; When College Student Anastasia Steele Goes To Interview Young Entrepreneur Christian Grey, She Encounters A Man Who Is Beautiful, Brilliant, And Intimidating.&Nbsp; The Unworldly Ana Realizes She Wants This Man, And Grey Admits He Wants Her, Too--But On His Own Terms.&Nbsp; When The Couple Embarks On A Daring, Passionately Physical Affair, Ana Discovers Christian's Secrets And Explores Her Own Desires.&Nbsp; Fifty Shades Darker: &Nbsp; Daunted By Christian's Dark Secrets And Singular Tastes, Ana Has Broken Off Their Relationship To Start A New Career.&Nbsp; But Desire For Christian Still Dominates Her Every Waking Thought. They Rekindle Their Searing Sensual Affair, And While Christian Wrestles With His Inner Demons, Ana Is Forced To Make The Most Important Decision Of Her Life.&Nbsp; Fifty Shades Freed: Now, Ana And Christian Have It All--Love, Passion, Intimacy, Wealth, And A World Of Possibilities For Their Future.&Nbsp; But Ana Knows That Loving Her Fifty Shades Will Not Be Easy, And That Being Together Will Pose Challenges That Neither Of Them Would Anticipate.&Nbsp; Just When It Seems That Their Strength Together Will Eclipse Any Obstacle, Misfortune, Malice, And Fate Conspire To Turn Ana's Deepest Fears Into Reality. This Book Is Intended For Mature Audiences. Made In Usa. see more...

• Did anyone feel like the movie and the book were different? Was any...9 Answers
  • Anyone else disappointed with the new trailer for the movie?.11 Answers
  • Have you see then movies1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Yes, what you have heard about the vulgarity in this book is true, however the story line is so good I literally skimmed over the too-detailed sex scenes." in 8 reviews
  • "the first book was better then the other 2. and i also hate the fact that theyre comparing it to twilight's love story." in 7 reviews
  • "It would be nice to see more out there about the bdsm lifestyle but this was poorly written and was actually originally nothing more than a Twilight fan fiction that went viral so they changed the names in the story and got it published." in 5 reviews
January G.
January G.
Bookworm Expert
The problem I have with these books, is they have NOTHING to do with the lifestyle. Christian would have given up on her a long time ago, because first she would be willing, and then she would change her mind. I typically never criticize what people read, but this is not a good read.. Even the writing is not good. I joke, "Bored Housewives Unite", because if these made you blush and feel all tingly you must be bored. Simple as that. These were not even an enjoyable nor just for fun read, but as a book reviewer I was committed to reading them unfortunately.
April W.
April W.
If your looking for something to get you in the mood to sleep with your sig other then yeah go for it but this book was poorly written. The f bomb every other sentence. Just not my kind of book. Sorry to everyone that loved it. Yes it's intense and I too felt sorry for Christian Grey... But mehhhh. I am glad I skipped the "adult" parts and tried to get through the story.. But come on. Not worth reading the next after the first.
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
True, this series is very vulgar however the strip line is too good not to read. Anastasia Steele fills in for her best friends interview with Christian Grey. From the moment she meets him she's intrigued. Anastasia takes this man whose put himself in charge of everything and teaches him how to love and how to allow others to love him. Throw in some spicy scenes and You have a great story, worth the read.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
I absolutely loved this series! I could not put it down for the life of me! It kept me on the edge of my seat all the time and I think I read all three books in about a week and a half! Anytime I had the chance to read it, I would! I would read it on my break at work, my lunch at work, after work, before bed, anytime I could! It is a must read if you don't mind graphic sexual details!
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
I bought the whole set, when it first came out. I also bought the other book from grey's side. The first book was great, the second and third were okay. It's a definitely a book that keeps you reading, I read all of them within a matter of days. It's a book that took sexuality too another audience, for people who were curious. The book is definitely better than the movie.
Molly S.
Molly S.
A lot of people seem to have negative feelings toward these books because of the intense focus on the "physical activities" involved. However, I really enjoyed reading this books purely for the entertainment factor. I felt there was more to the series than what people seem to have stereotypes about. The author had me hooked in and wanting to keep reading!
Tawanda M.
Tawanda M.
Great series! A lot of people see erotica when they read these books but I see romance but I'm a hopeless romantic! I've read these books about 3 times. Every time I read them I find something else I love about them. I recommend everyone who's into love & suspense to read these! Definitely if you want to see the movies! Read them first!! Please!!!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
Probably in the top five of books I hated the most.
They were all the rage a few years ago, so I read the first one and BARELY made it through the second one. This author you could clearly tell wasn't from the PNW (like I am) and I couldn't stand how dumb she made the main character seem. This book wasn't worth the time, in my opinion.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Gardena, CA
I read the trilogy in under a month. I just couldn't put these books down lol I was in high school at the time they came out so I was reading them at school instead of doing my classwork and participating lol I'm so glad the movies are here!! and she always seems to release them on or near my birthday
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I hated these books. I hate to leave a book unfinished and this was a struggle. I hate read my way through the first book and talked myself into doing it again to finish the series. I got so sick of hearing about "internal goddess" this or that and, at one point, even Ana was sick of the storyline.
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
Are the books worth buying?
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Las Vegas , NV
Is this series as good as they say?
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Douglas, GA
Is the books worth buying? I really wanted to read them but not sure if they're as good as people say.
Nakita M.
Nakita M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Anyone else disappointed with the new trailer for the movie?.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Are these books any good?